Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 16900 Cybermen (Mondasian) vs. Hun

Movie-Brat

May 25th, 2021 8:20 P.M. 

Hun raised his arms, combining both his fists, roaring as he brought them down. Black Widow saw this and quickly moved out of the way. He did not see her move due to her quick speed. As such, he was confused when he did not see a blood splatter on the floor. 

"I don't have super speed, dumbass!" He heard her voice.

He turned around much to his irritation. Natasha gave a small grin, no doubt intending to mock him. Hun then gave out an angry roar as he charged at her but as he swung his fists at her, with every attempt, she landed more hits on his face. First with punching him directly to his face, then quickly leaping in mid air and kicked him directly in the chest. And even even threw in tear gas pellets towards his eyes. And then kicked him in theface with both of her feet. 

Watching the fight were the Ninja Turtles from the ventilation shafts. 

"Wow, she's good!" Michelangelo said, clearly impressed. 

"Bah, she ain't that good!" Raphael disagreed. 

Michelangelo teased, "Why? Because she kicked your butt hard?" 

"She got the drop on you too, genius!" Raphael angrily retorted. He was not too happy how single handily Black Widow had managed to beat him. 

"What I don't understand is, what is it she could be looking for?" Donatello mused. 

"It could be what was in those pods." Leonardo said. "She knows something but what?" 

Natasha kicked Hun across his face twice. He was getting exhausted but unwilling to give up, he charged at her again but she used Widow's bite on his cheek, shocking him electrically. 

The rest of the Purple Dragons expressed their unhappiness at their leader being beaten. 

"Let's get her!" One of the Purple Dragon members screamed. 

They roared in agreement as they ran onto the mat, just as Natasha tied him up with a grappling hook. She noticed the incoming gang members coming at her. In response, she got into a fighting stance; ready for another fight. She punched one member, knocking him unconscious completely. Another one got a kick to the face. And another suffered the Widow's bite on the crotch before being punched out. Another got a back handed fist and even managed to push away dogpiling members. 

But it was apparent she was being outnumbered. 

"We got to help!" Leonardo said as the fight became clear it might end badly, even with the woman's superior strength. "Now!"

The rest of the Turtles agreed and burst out of the ventilation shaft and leapt onto the mat, joining Natasha on the fight. 

"Don't tell me, you wanted to save the damsel in distress?" She sardonically asked, pretty annoyed they might interfere with her mission. 

"Wait, I wasn't thinking that-" Leonardo, in embarrassment, tried to explain before being cut off by an explosion. 

The doors exploded. And as the debris cleared, Black Widow could only give a silent glare. 

"What is it that you're after?!" Leonardo asked the super spy. 

To everyone's shock however, 35 metallic figures in silver, brandishing a variety of weapons and with square heads with bars on the sides and emotionless eyes on their faces. 

"I was trying to prevent THEM." Natasha responded. 

Hun broke free, very angered by the mere presence of the turtles but then expressed confusion seeing even more new foes. 

The Purple Dragons even expressed as much confusion as the rest. 

"What are those things?" Asked Michelangelo. 

"Cybermen." Black Widow responded. 

The leader, with black bars as opposed to the rest, saw their apparent enemies. 

"We had expected the Doctor, not an Avenger or mutants." The Cyber-Leader said. "But this should give the Cyberrace an advantage."

A Purple Dragon member fired a laser rifle at one of the Cybermen. While it landed directly on the chest, it remained still as if a pebble was merely thrown at him.

"Erradicate them!" The Cyber-Leader commanded. 

On command, one of the Cybermen fired at the same Purple Dragon member, killing him on the spot. 

Finally, the Cybermen began to march despite the opposing forces weapons firing at them. 

"This is not good!" Black Widow solemnly said. 

----------

Yup! It's the Cybermen! They're the big bads and come on, I love the Doctor Who villains between them and the Daleks and love using them as "big important villains." Especially in crossovers, this site included. 

So anyway, Hun is included in this fight as are the Purple Dragons. So he represents them and himself. 

The Cybermen are indestructible in this as barring the whole gold weakness which I'm not counting, these are the 80s era Cybermen. They're at total full strength. 

Creative match up. Like seeing more Doctor Who content on the site.

Think this is a pretty easy battle for the Cybermen. They are nearly indestructible and adapt well to strategy. It may just be a matter of time but they'll wipe up the Purple Dragons for good.

Also that combat pic for the Cybermen looks like a character select image for Mortal Kombat. Lol

4 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

Creative match up. Like seeing more Doctor Who content on the site.

Think this is a pretty easy battle for the Cybermen. They are nearly indestructible and adapt well to strategy. It may just be a matter of time but they'll wipe up the Purple Dragons for good.

Also that combat pic for the Cybermen looks like a character select image for Mortal Kombat. Lol

I keep forgetting to change that image. I like and want the 80s Cybermen. 

Pretty good set-up, Movie-Brat. I did notice one mistake here that's a bit more glaring than normal: 

On 8/3/2021 at 2:21 AM, Movie-Brat said:

The rest of the Purple Dragons expressed their happiness at their leader being beaten. 

I think you meant "unhappiness" in this statement. Otherwise, pretty good. 

As for the match? Yeah, I think the Purple Dragons get creamed. The fact that they and Hun have already taken a good beating from Widow and the Turtles probably makes a negligible difference at best with them facing the Cybermen. 

10 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Pretty good set-up, Movie-Brat. I did notice one mistake here that's a bit more glaring than normal: 

I think you meant "unhappiness" in this statement. Otherwise, pretty good. 

Sorry! Stupid autocorrect. I was so sure it didn't say that. 

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
3.70 - DSkillz
5.00 - patrickthekid
3.80 - SSJRuss

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
12.50 Total Combined Score
12.50 / 3 = 4.17 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Cybermen (Mondasian): 5
Hun: 0