Juggernaut: 10
Mr. Incredible: 0

Rumble 20544 General Kregg vs. Stripe vs. Brigade
MATCH SCORE
General Kregg: 2
Stripe: 0
Brigade: 1

Match 16889 Mortal Kombat Universe vs. Forever Red Power Rangers

*THE FOLLOWING BROADCAST IS BEING PRESENTED BY THE TRANSDIMENSIONAL COMBAT COMMISSION.  ALL COMBATANTS MUST AGREE TO FOLLOW TCC GUIDELINES AT ALL TIMES.  SAFETY OF ATENDEES IS NOT GUARANTEED.*

Al Rossi: Hellooooooooo, fight fans!  Al Rossi and Jedi Master Andel Sanap here coming to you live this time from the Gorge!  And tonight we have fans here and at TCC Arena buzzing for the biggest contest the Transdimensional Combat Commission has put together!  This isn’t going to be a fight!  This is going to be an all out war!  Not a 1 v 1 matchup!  Not 6 v 6!  Tonight, two armies will do battle across two stadiums, as 25, yes you heard that right, 25 of greatest warriors from the Realms of Mortal Kombat, face off against the 25-man Ranger Team, Forever Red! 

Andel Sanap: This colossal match up came from the mind of the biggest mouth of Mortal Kombat, Johnny Cage.  He was in attendance for the rematch between Trini Kwan and Chloe Bourgeois, and after the fight approached Tommy Oliver to make him a proposition.  Our cameras were not allowed to capture the meeting, but sources say that Mr. Cage wanted to cash in on the Power Rangers hype stirred up by Miss Kwan’s performance.  Regardless, following their talk, Mr. Cage and Mr. Oliver called upon the TCC officials to sanction tonight’s battle.  And I have to admit I’m stunned that we are actually going to witness this, Al.  A 50 person battle across TWO stadiums?  This is unheard of! 

Al Rossi: And for those of you wondering what we mean about two stadiums, let’s explain the rules of the battle.  All 50 combatants will start here in the Gorge.  In the center of the battlefield is a pyramid with a portal on top of it.  Going through that portal will send you to another pyramid set up at TCC Arena.  The goal is to eliminate all members of the opposing team, and control both pyramids in both stadiums. 

Andel Sanap: The Kombat team is free to use all of their attacks and weapons, and Team Forever Red has access to all of their power up and Battlizer modes.  The defense screens will be up to protect our fans, but I’m sure Mercy will be working overtime to clean up the mess from this battle. 

Al Rossi: But enough of the talking!  Let’s get to the action!  Take it away, Philippa! 

Philippa Forrester: Hello everyone here at the Gorge!  And hello to all of you at TCC Arena!  Let’s bring out our competitors!  First, they are the fiercest, most bloodthirsty fighters in the universe: Team Mortaaaaaaaaaaaal Kombaaaaaaaaaaaat! 

Andel Sanap: Here they come, Al.  I’m sure the fans are going to be surprised by some of the names that are putting aside blood feuds to make this fight happen! 

Al Rossi:  Almost as shocking as Philippa being able to remember all these names for the introductions! 

Philippa Forrester: Team Captain Liu Kang!  Err…Co-Team Captain Johnny Cage!  Raiden!  Scorpion!  Jackson Briggs!  Sub-Zero!  Sonya Blade!  Kitana!  Kano!  Baraka!  Kung Lao!  Shang Tsung!  Mileena!  Noob Saibot!  Reptile!  Jade!  Cyrax!  Shao Kahn!  Kabal!  Ermac!  Cassie Cage!  D’Vorah!  Erron Black!  Jacqui Briggs!  And Kotal Kahn! 

Andel Sanap: Some old and new faces.  Honorable heroes, and vicious dictators.  I cannot begin to imagine how Mr. Cage was able to convince all of these people to take part in this. 

Al Rossi: Well for all there motives, none of those people will be back down from a fight! 

Philippa Forrester: And their opponents, the defenders of Earth and the Morphing Grid: Team Foreveeeeeeer Reeeeeeeeeed! 

Andel Sanap: 25 highly skilled young men.  From different planets, different times.  But all looked up to as the most powerful of the Power Rangers! 

Philippa Forrester: Team Captain Zeo Ranger Tommy Oliver!  Mighty Morphin’ Ranger Jason Lee Scott!  Ninja Ranger Rocky DeSantos!  Aquitar Ranger Aurico!  Turbo Ranger T.J. Johnson!  Space Ranger Andros!  Galaxy Ranger Leo Corbett!  Lightspeed Rescue Ranger Carter Grayson!  Time Force Ranger Wesley Collins!  Quantum Ranger Eric Myers!  Lion Wild Force Ranger Cole Evans!  Ninja Storm Wind Ranger Shane Clarke!  Thunder Ranger Hunter Bradley!  Dino Thunder Ranger Conner McKnight!  S.P.D. Ranger Jack Landors!  Mystic Force Ranger Nick Russell!  Overdrive Ranger Mack Hartford!  Jungle Fury Ranger Casey Rhodes!  RPM Ranger Scott Truman!  Samurai Ranger Jayden Shiba!  Megaforce Ranger Troy Burrows!  Dino Charge Ranger Tyler Navarro!  Ninja Steel Ranger Brody Romano!  Beast Morpher Ranger Devon Daniels!  And Dino Fury Ranger Zayto! 

Al Rossi: Phew!  All those names!  I’m exhausted and we haven’t even gotten to the fight yet! 

Andel Sanap: The two forces will take part in the customary face off.  It appears that Mr. Oliver will be leading a contingent of Mr. Scott, Mr. McKnight, Mr. Navarro, and Zayto. 

Al Rossi: All four of the T-Rex Rangers.  Nice!  The Kombat representatives are Liu Kang leading Raiden, Sonya Blade, Johnny Cage, and…Shao Kahn?  It sure feels weird to see those five together on the same side of a fight! 

Johnny Cage: Hey look, Sonya!  Check it out!  I’ve always wanted to meet the Backstreet Boys! 

Sonya Blade: Will you just shut up for once in your life, Cage?  I can’t believe I let you talk me into this. 

Johnny Cage: Face it, babe.  The box office for a fight like this is going to be huuuuge. 

Tommy Oliver (Zeo): It’s an honor to battle you, general.  It’s incredible to meet all of you. 

Johnny Cage: Yeah, I know.  I’m awesome. 

Liu Kang: He said all of us, ‘co-team captain’. 

Raiden: Truly, many will be watching our kombat with interest.  But is your army up to the challenge? 

Connor McKnight (Dino Thunder): Don’t worry about us, Raiden!  Between us we’ve fought aliens, robots, wizards, mutants.  We’re ready for you! 

Shao Kahn: Arrogant child!  You dare to take Shao Kahn lightly?! 

Raiden: Shao Kahn!  You’ve agreed to abide by the rules of this Realm!  Save your fury for the battle ahead! 

Shao Kahn: Do not take me for one of your pawns, Raiden!  I stand with you, not for the cheers of these bags of flesh, but to make certain that a band of children do not live to tell tales of defeating the warriors of Outworld! 

Jason Lee Scott (Mighty Morphin’): We’ve beaten bigger creeps than you, gruesome! 

Tyler Navarro (Dino Charge): Yeah!  If all of these guys your fighting with can beat you, the Power Rangers are more than ready to take you down! 

Shao Kahn: Ha!  You will all fall this day!  Prepare to face the wrath of the emperor of Outworld, Rangers! 

Johnny Cage: Sooooo…go team? 

Zayto (Dino Fury): Good luck to you all.  And may the Power protect you. 

Andel Sanap: Shao Kahn storms back to the ranks of Team Mortal Kombat, and the Rangers take their places. 

Al Rossi: Here it comes! 

Tommy Oliver (Zeo): Rangers ready?! 

Team Forever Red: Ready! 

Tommy Oliver (Zeo): It’s Morphin’ Time! 

Team Forever Red: Tyrannosaurus!/Ninja Power Now!/Red Aquitar Ranger Power!/Zeo Ranger V: Red!/Shift into Turbo!/Let’s Rocket!/Go Galactic!/Lightspeed Rescue!/Time for Time Force!/Quantum Power!/Wild Access!/Ninja Storm!  Ranger Form!/Thunder Storm!  Ranger Form!/Dino Thunder!  Power Up!/S.P.D. Emergency!/Magical Source!  Mystic Force!/Overdrive Accelerate!/Jungle Beast, Spirit Unleashed!/RPM!  Get in Gear!/Go Go Samurai!/Go Go Megaforce!/Unleash the Power!/Ninja Spin!/Activate Beast Power!/Link to Morphin’ Grid! 

Al Rossi: Now that’s a lot of red spandex! 

Johnny Cage: Now that you ladies have gotten dressed, can we kick your asses now? 

Andel Sanap: The crowd is roaring!  They are ready for this battle to begin! 

Referee: Combatants ready?  3!  2!  1!  Kommence Kombat! 

Al Rossi: The armies charge full speed to the pyramid!  Reptile, Mileena, and Baraka are a few paces ahead of the rest of their team.  They are really wanting to score first blood!  Carter leaps into the air and starts laying some covering fire.  And Tyler is right with him!  Reptile gets nailed, but Baraka and Mileena are able to dodge and start making their way up the pyramid! 

Andel Sanap: But the Ninja Storm Ranger has used his speed to block their advance! 

Shane Clark (Ninja Storm): This is as far as you go! 

Mileena: Such shining armor!  It won’t stop my teeth from devouring your flesh! 

Al Rossi: Mileena and Shane clash blades!  Jayden and Brody try to double team on Baraka, but the Tarakatan fighting them off! 

Andel Sanap: The Gorge is a sea of chaos!  Miss Cage and Miss Briggs have found the Overdrive and Megaforce Rangers! 

Mack Hartford (Operation: Overdrive): Sorry, girls.  Don’t make this harder for yourselves. 

Troy Burrows (Megaforce): Yeah.  We’ll give you one chance to surrender. 

Cassie Cage: Ooookay.  Which one of these two was the robot again? 

Jacqui Briggs: Why?  Does it matter? 

Cassie Cage: Cuz I believe in recycling.  I’ll make him my new cell phone. 

Al Rossi: Jacqui’s blasts with her gauntlets and Cassie’s pistols leave the two Rangers running for cover! 

Andel Sanap: I see Cyrax getting blasted out of the sky by the SPD Ranger!  And look!  At the portal!  Liu Kang and Mr. Oliver! 

Liu Kang: I have heard of your abilities, Zeo Ranger.  Let us put them to the test. 

Tommy Oliver (Zeo): Let’s do it! Hyah! 

Al Rossi: Who will rise above the fray in the most chaotic battle the TCC has ever sanctioned?!  Stay tuned to find out! 

OK:

Team Mortal Kombat: Liu Kang, Johnny Cage, Raiden, Scorpion, Jackson Briggs, Sub-Zero, Sonya Blade, Kitana, Kano, Baraka, Kung Lao, Shang Tsung, Mileena, Noob Saibot, Reptile, Jade, Cyrax, Shao Kahn, Kabal, Ermac, Cassie Cage, D’Vorah, Erron Black, Jacqui Briggs, and Kotal Kahn.  All are at full strength in their MK9, MKX or MX11 versions. 

Team Forever Red: All Red Rangers (plus Crimson Thunder and Quantum) (TV show versions).  Full strength.  They have access to their weapons, power ups, and Battlizers, but no vehicles or Zords. 

Whichever team finishes the other and takes control of both pyramids, wins. 

Game On! 

Learn More About
Mortal Kombat Universe
Read more about Mortal Kombat Universe at Wikipedia
Official Site: NetherRealm Studios Links: Wikipedia Mortal Kombat Wiki Mortal Kombat Online

Forever Red Power Rangers
Read more about Forever Red Power Rangers at Wikipedia
Official Site: Saban Links: Wikipedia Wikipedia Red Rangers Power Rangers Universe

Nice to see the Forever Red Power Rangers in another match. I give the set-up a 5.0.

• Like 1

The Rangers are outnumbered if I'm not mistaken. And Mortal Kombat people are closer to upper tier in the fighting game spectrum overall. It would be a really good battle but The Red Rangers will slowly fall one by one. And it won't be in any particular order. Tommy or Jason could go down early and Cole and Carter could be last to fall. Mortal Kombat wins.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, leroypowell3 said:

The Rangers are outnumbered if I'm not mistaken. And Mortal Kombat people are closer to upper tier in the fighting game spectrum overall. It would be a really good battle but The Red Rangers will slowly fall one by one. And it won't be in any particular order. Tommy or Jason could go down early and Cole and Carter could be last to fall. Mortal Kombat wins.

Just to be clear it is 25 vs 25.  I made it all Red Rangers, not just the ones that were featured in Forever Red.  The Quantum and Crimson Thunder Rangers are not technically official Red Rangers, but Quantum was a part of Forever Red, and I decided Crimson was close enough.  ;)

Hmm, I think the variety of powers and abilities of the MK fighters might just give them the advantage. Then again the Red Rangers will have better teamwork, and several members of MK might just turn on one another due to past beefs. A greatly written match regardless dude.

• Like 1

Another good set-up and match-up, broadway. Good effort to get interactions between so many different characters. 

As for the match, I think the Forever Red Rangers can win here. As mentioned, the MK fighters are probably more powerful overall (hell, I think Raiden and Shao Kahn alone might almost be a handful for the Rangers), but there's pretty likely to be dissention among their ranks. Megalomaniacs (Shao, Shang) and psychopaths (Baraka, Mileena) tend not to make good teammates. Meanwhile, the Red Rangers are all used to working on teams, and most to all of them have worked together before.

All-in-all, I think the Rangers' teamwork just might trump the MK warriors' power. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Hmm, I think the variety of powers and abilities of the MK fighters might just give them the advantage. Then again the Red Rangers will have better teamwork, and several members of MK might just turn on one another due to past beefs. A greatly written match regardless dude.

I came in thinking of voting Mortal Kombat universe but this is probably true and the Red Rangers could use it to squeal out a victory.

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.50 - JohnnyChany
4.50 - Pizzaguy2995
4.90 - leroypowell3
4.60 - DSkillz
5.00 - Venom 2009

FPA Calculation:
5 Total Votes cast
23.50 Total Combined Score
23.50 / 5 = 4.70 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Mortal Kombat Universe: 5
Forever Red Power Rangers: 3

• Like 1

THE BOTTOM LINE

Andel Sanap: Welcome back, everyone!  This match has gone on for longer than expected, but we appear to be in the homestretch.  Team Mortal Kombat has taken control of the Gorge, while Team Forever Red has been forced through the portal to TCC Arena. 

Al Rossi: The Gorge is littered with the bodies of various Rangers.  I think I see Mack’s head over there by the remains of Cyrax.  Meanwhile, it appears that Tommy, Jason, and Shane are the last three standing in TCC Arena.  They’ve finished off Baraka and D’Vorah, and Cassie and Jacqui are down for the count, as well. 

Andel Sanap: Raiden, Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Shao Kahn, and Mileena appear to be at impasse.  They’re arguing by the portal. 

Shao Kahn: Enough of this, Raiden!  Let’s go through the portal and finish this battle! 

Raiden: Shao Kahn!  We don’t know how many of the Rangers are left in the arena! 

Sub-Zero: Raiden is right.  We need to plan our attack. 

Shao Kahn: Bah!  Cowards!  All of you!  Mileena!  On to our final victory! 

Mileena: By your will, Shao Kahn! 

Al Rossi: But look on the other side of the portal!  Tommy and Jason are standing on either side with swords drawn, and Shane has the Hawk Blaster!  Mileena charges through the portal and…

Mileena: ARRRRGH! 

Andel Sanap: And Mileena is down!  Shao Kahn is right behind her but the other two Rangers strike with their blades! 

Al Rossi: And now Shane is getting to the act with his own sword!  Shao Kahn swings his hammer wildly in a rage but the Rangers are just moving too quick for him!  Blow after blow and Kahn is staggering!  Shane and Jason grab a hold the Kahn by his arms! 

Jason Scott Lee (Mighty Morphin’): Tommy!  Now! 

Tommy Oliver (Zeo): Alright!  HYAH! 

Andel Sanap: By the Force!  Connects with the Zeo V Flying Kick!  Sparks fly and down goes the Kahn! 

Al Rossi: But out of the portal!  Raiden, Sub-Zero, and Scorpion!  Raiden blasts all three Rangers with lightning and sends them sprawling down the pyramid! 

Andel Sanap: Jason gets snagged with the kunai! 

Scorpion: Get over here! 

Al Rossi: Yanked in close and decapitated for the kill!  Meanwhile Sub-Zero freezes Shane and smashes him into pieces!  Tommy’s back on his feet but the end has got to be near! 

Raiden: You have fought valiantly, Tommy Oliver.  Stand down and surrender. 

Tommy Oliver (Zeo): Sorry, Raiden.  But a Power Ranger never surrenders!  HYAH! 

Andel Sanap: Mr. Oliver charges ahead!  He isn’t going down without a…By the Force! 

Al Rossi: Frozen to the ground by Sub-Zero!  And nailed in the chest by the kunai!  Raiden’s hand is glowing again and…

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAP!

Referee: Winner: Team Mortal Kombat! 

Andel Sanap: Now that was most definitely a fatality. 

Al Rossi: That’s for sure, Andel.  Mercy is going to be working overtime after this one.  But Raiden, Sub-Zero, and Scorpion are the last men standing, and secure victory for their team.  For Philippa Forrester and Andel Sanap, I’m Al Rossi saying good night for the Gorge! 

Frost: Ugh!  Why wasn’t I used for this fight? 

Rita Repulsa: Ah, shut up, sister! 

• Like 3