Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

10:12 - Midnighter vs. Red Sonja

SEASON 10, ROUND 12

Midnighter

Slot: The Team's Melee Weapon Expert
Season Wins: 3
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Midnighter at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics

Red Sonja

Slot: The Team's Melee Weapon Expert
Season Wins: 3
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Red Sonja at Wikipedia
Official Site: Roy Thomas

Battle Terrain
Battle Terrain: Redwood Forest

I know nothing about Midnighter except what others have said about him on here. But if he's a street level character like Batman, I think Red Sonja will edge him out. She has fought Spider-Man and seemed pretty fast in those instances. She may also be stronger, idk.

I will say though the terrain does favor her.

Sonja just might remind Midnighter of his run-ins with fellow Wildcat Zealot. Sonja might put up a decent fight with experience and stealth skills, but Midnighter is stronger (having staggered future husband and Superman expy Apollo with punches), faster, has that healing factor, and of course, the precog from his battle computer would predict a lot of what Sonja would do so Midnighter can act accordingly.

midnighter and sonja  are in the same tier  the wolverine  zealot  characters who are as skilled as  street level characters  actually more so but also have super human attributes and powers that let them fight way above there weight class zealot taking down maul and giving  majestic   a good fight wolverine beating namor and holding his own with the hulk hercules and the thing on occasion midnighters battle computer  gives him a big edge  but i think in pure skill sonja probably  has it 

but midnighter's computer and  regen  will  get him the win here.

The vote in that last fight with Leonardo was very close, so I'd better make extra sure people know about Midnighter's abilities here. 

I saw it mentioned that Sonja fought Spider-Man. In case someone wants to consider that since she possibly dealt with Peter's Spider-Sense, that she could possibly handle Midnighter's battle computer, allow me to point out that there is a difference in how the Spider-Sense and the battle computer work. 

While the Spider-Sense can give Spidey a kind-of vague idea of danger seconds before it comes (so Pete can use his agility to try to avoid or counter it), the battle computer lays out literally millions of complete scenarios in Midnighter's head in a second, so he usually knows exactly how to win a battle before it even starts. 

For example: 

- He once maneuvered a team of twenty-plus superpowered teenagers exactly into the positions he wanted to be targeted by a carrier's weapons.

- Against another superpowered team with a well-coordinated attack plan, he beats them while mentioning their plan "only" limited him to five ways to win.

Not to mention his physicals, of which I've only hinted at so far. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Marvel863 said:

I’m going with Sonja.

Not sure why, even after the feats I've shown? If you think Sonja could maybe flirt her way to a win, not gonna happen here since Midnighter's homosexual. 

Alright then, here are a few more of Midnighter's feats: 

In case people thought 2003's Leonardo could've won in dragon form ...  

His healing factor allowed him to beat A.I.D.S. in a few weeks

He's also dodged and blocked machine gun fire.