Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Match 16841 Letty Ortiz vs. Sofia (John Wick)

Pizzaguy2995

Previously on One Night in Sin City:

“I think we need to rethink our plan here Toretto.”

Across the creek from the Roark Compound was a woody hill, a perfect location to watch over the compound without attracting any attention. Through the leafy coverage the tip of a sniper rifle stuck out, not firing but instead spying on the massacre that just took place.

“You gonna tell me who won that shootout any time soon Shaw?”

“It was a bit too one sided to be considered a shootout Toretto. Zero’s men took over the place with no casualties, not sure whether their gonna kill the Senator or not though. The point is that this might be too tough of a job for just two buggers like us.”

“My son might be in there Shaw, so one or another we’re going in there. Besides I imagine Marv won’t be too far behind us.” (Wallace vs Mother Russia)

“Even with that scar faced wanker I doubt it’d be enough. These are tough bastards Toretto, real tough and they outnumber us by a bloody lot. If we’re gonna pull this off, we’ll need some more reinforcements.”

*Ring! Ring! Click!*

“Tell me you got some good news Tej.”

“Not exactly Dom. I just got in contact with Hobbs, he’s in the hospital Dom. Some douche named Wick got the jump on him when he got to town.” (John Wick vs Luke Hobbs)

“Hobbs is down? Fuck!”

“There is some good though. Hobbs also told me he ran into an old friend of his. An Indonesian Brimob officer named Rama. Hobbs sent him to look for information at the airport, he might be able to help you out Dom. Letty should be flying into Basin City around this time too.” (Rama vs Cassian)

“Letty? She’s okay?”

“The doctor suggested she take it easy for a few days, but she told him to cram it. Her plane should be touching down around this time too.”

“Thanks for the info Tej.”

Dominic Toretto hung up the phone and got Deckard Shaw up to speed on the situation.

“I’ll go to the airport and pick up Letty, I’ll try to get the Brimob guy as well. You stay here and keep an eye on this joint, let me know if anything changes. Keep an eye out for Marv too.”

“Get as much help as you can Toretto. We’re gonna need it.”

They saw that when you die you see your whole life flash before your eyes. All the bad times you have ever had, but also all the good times. I’ve starred death in the face twice now, can’t really remember seeing my whole life flash, but what I do remember is seeing the faces of all the loved ones I had in my life, all looking down at me with tears in their eyes. Like they knew they were saying goodbye to me for the very last time.

I never was good with goodbyes. Maybe that’s why I keep willing myself back from the edge, back from death. Or maybe I’m just a lucky bitch who needs to stop stepping into deep shit. What I do know for certain, is that the my second near death experience reminded me that I had a family to live for and fight for. So fuck taking it easy or whatever else that quack doctor said, Dom and Bryan Jr needed me, so no way was I gonna sit this one out.

Flying into this city, Sin City it was aptly called, I remembered Tej’s advise to me before I left: the majority of people were criminals and killers, the majority of cops were criminals and killers, and that any one of them could be working for that dick Zero. 

*Bang! Bang! Bang!*

“There’s a shooting outside! Everybody get down and wait for the police to get here!” (Rama vs Cassian)

Barely made it to the baggage reclaim carousel and already a shootout is happening. Here I thought my hometown was bad. Most everyone in here rushed to the corners to huddle in fear. Everyone except this one woman who strutted up to who I presumed to be her valet hiding behind one of the benches.

“Are we going or not?”

“L-lady I am not moving from this spot until the shooting stops!”

“Then give me the keys! I’m in a hurry!”

The fearful valet quickly handed over her keys without another word. The women didn’t get far though, as a security guard quickly tried to block her way.

“Ma’am I must insist that you wait with the others until the police-“

*Bang!*

The security guard cried out in pain as the woman shot him in his shins. Stepping over the wounded man the woman continued on her way almost with no care in the world.

Remembering what Tej told me about Dom and the others finding Zero’s henchmen in this city, I got it in my head that she could be one of those people working for Zero. I know it isn’t hard evidence, but if there’s a chance that she was, I couldn’t let her go!

Running after the mysterious lady, I caught up to her as she found her car in the parking garage. I pulled out my gun as she was putting her bags in the back and quietly as I could sneaked up behind her and quickly placed my gun against the back of her head.

“Don’t move or I’ll blow your fucking head off!”

Keeping my gun against her temple I felt around for her gun and then tossed it away.

“Your making a big mistake trying to rob me honey.”

“I ain’t robbing shit honey, I just wanna know where your heading in such a hurry.”

“You really don’t wanna know the answer to that question. Trust me you don’t.”

“I don’t trust you bitch! Now get in the goddamn car, your driving!”

“You really, really don’t wanna do this. It won’t end well for you.”

“Shut the fuck up! And get in the fucking car before I-”

Fast as hell she grabbed my hand and pointed my gun away from her head. As we grappled for the gun I reflexively squeezed the trigger and the gun fired over and over until it went click to indicate it was out. I tried a headbutt to stun the bitch, but she kept her wits and swept my legs out and flipped me around on my back. Getting back up quickly I balled up my fists as I prepared to take this mysterious woman down!

Letty Ortiz from the Fast and Furious series vs Sofia Al-Azwar from John Wick. In a pure fist fight in a parking garage who wins it?

There is no way Letty should win this fight despite some of her surprisingly good fight scenes in the Fast franchise. At some point they need to do flashbacks to show how these racers, mechanics, and petty thieves became skilled comatants.

Keep it coming, Pizzaguy.

I need to start catching up on these F&F and John Wick films ... 

I'm not familiar with Letty or Sofia, but this looks like a good set-up to me. Michelle Rodriquez vs. Halle Berry would worth the prize of admission alone. :D 

You know what? If Letty and Sofia are around the respective ages of Michelle and Halle, and unless Sofia is immensely more skilled in fighting than Letty, Letty probably has the edge. The fact that Letty's still recovering from an injury might still make this very close, but IIRC, at some point in the films she took on a character played by Ronda Rousey and came out on top. 

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.30 - DSkillz
4.00 - SSJRuss
4.60 - JohnnyChany

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
12.90 Total Combined Score
12.90 / 3 = 4.30 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Letty Ortiz: 3
Sofia (John Wick): 3