Dot Warner

Slot: The Team's cartoon character from Warner Bros. studio
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Dot Warner at this Wiki
Official Site: Warner Bros.

Kwicky Koala

Slot: The Team's cartoon character from Hanna-Barbera, MGM, United, Universal, Paramount or Terry studios
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Kwicky Koala at this Wiki
Official Site: Warner Media

Battle Terrain
Cartoon Episode: ACME Product Testers

Kwicky might be pretty clever, but Dot was literally made for the 'toon and Acme environment. 

I like Dot to win this, definitely in her wheelhouse. But also I call shenanigans. The Warner siblings are dominating this season as to be expected, well at least 2 out of 3 are. Somehow the lead Warner, Yakko, is bringing up the rear with 2 losses. Did not see that coming lol.

I can see this going any number of ways, as Quicky has been tricked before to an extent, and could lose but he also seems to have a knack for getting out of things pretty well at the same time, so I can see him avoiding getting hurt too badly even when faced when the controlled lunacy that Dot would or could provide. On the other hand, Dot, even if she took damage from the Acme products involved here, wouldn't really take much damage at all, due to her knack for avoiding injury and getting out of danger. So, I can see this match actually going for quite a while until, either Quicky does get hurt here, or Dot simply gives up out of boredom, at not being able to do much too him.

Another thing to note though, is that the Warners have been bested before by the likes of Elmyra Duff for example, who scared them all far away from their tower and the Warner Lot itself, as well as put some minor hurt on the siblings unintentionally by squeezing them with a hug.