Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

10:10 - Captain Planet vs. Bugs Bunny

SEASON 10, ROUND 10

Captain Planet

Slot: The Team's cartoon character from Hanna-Barbera, MGM, United, Universal, Paramount or Terry studios
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Captain Planet at this Wiki
Official Site: Turner Broadcasting System

Bugs Bunny

Slot: The Team's cartoon character from Warner Bros. studio
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Bugs Bunny at this Wiki
Official Site: Warner Brothers Studio

Battle Terrain
Cartoon Episode: The Fox Hunters

12 minutes ago, leroypowell3 said:

Easy win for Captain Planet. He can control (or at least communicate; influence) animals.

Ah but Bugs is at his best when his opponent seemingly has an overwhelming advantage. Before you know it Captain Planet will be playing Those Endearing Young Charms or stomping on the fox's tail after Bugs convinces him it should be stamped out as a rattlesnake or something

Oooof! Just... Ooof! This one is definitely something of a toss up as far as I am concerned. I would say that... as far as I know about Captain Planet's abilities, he has many abilities which Bugs Bunny doesn't have as he weilds over Earth, Fire, Wind, Water and to a lesser extent-- Heart. I would say that the latter part is what makes Captain Planet a caring hero for the planet, and all the animals which live on it. I do not recall if he can communicate with animals, but according to his Wiki on the Captain Planet profile on the Captain Planet Wiki, he does possess some telepathy and might be able to feel what the animals are feeling... and if he can communicate, then that might be something of an advantage. But could this mean he might also to somewhat influence Bugs on account he is an animal too? I don't know.

On a measure of good faith... Gonna go with Captain Planet since he's on my team.

16 hours ago, RakaiThwei said:

Except the Gremlin. Bugs has been outwitted before by a Gremlin.

Seems to me the show implied they they outwitted the viewer into thinking bugs was outwitted even though he wasn't. Hence the super calm demeanor at the end.

17 hours ago, RakaiThwei said:

I do not recall if he can communicate with animals, but according to his Wiki on the Captain Planet profile on the Captain Planet Wiki, he does possess some telepathy and might be able to feel what the animals are feeling... and if he can communicate, then that might be something of an advantage. But could this mean he might also to somewhat influence Bugs on account he is an animal too? I don't know.

I don't think the communication to animals is a power of his considering Ma-Ti the user of the Heart ring has been show to communicate with animals without the use of the Heart ring I would it assume it is an ability of him and not the ring, and thus not Captain America.