Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

10:10 - Zealot vs. Deadshot

SEASON 10, ROUND 10

Zealot

Slot: The Team's Melee Weapon Expert
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Zealot at this Wiki
Official Site: Wildstorm

Deadshot

Slot: The Team's Ranged Weapon Expert
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Deadshot at this Wiki
Official Site: D.C Comics

Battle Terrain
Battle Terrain: Sand Dunes

Deadshot would win before Zealot could get close and even if she could get up close, he's no slouch in CQ either.

Easy pick up for Deadshot.

35 minutes ago, IKA said:

Deadshot would win before Zealot could get close and even if she could get up close, he's no slouch in CQ either.

shouldn't be that easy he has the advantage of range but she can  deflect bullets  accuracy isn't the issue she has far more experience   especially in this kind of environment  and he is no slouch in CQ but we have seen what slade and bruce  and shiva can do to him  zealot is easily this level of fighter up close she humiliates him so he better hope he lands before she closes the gap and it better be a kill shot because nothing else will stop her 

35 minutes ago, IKA said:

10 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Bullshit! @leroypowell3 and @IKA can one of y’all explain to me why Deadshot could beat Zealot in this scenario but The Punisher couldn’t?

Better and faster aim.

Heh, some of you guys don't know about Zealot.

Aside from her physicals and skills, she has a healing factor. Like almost-Wolverine-good healing factor. Also, normal bullets have a hard time piercing her skin. In the fairly-unlikely event that Deadshot tags her, either his bullets won't have that much effect, or she'll heal from them fast enough to converge upon Deadshot to finish the job. 

15 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Bullshit! @leroypowell3 and @IKA can one of y’all explain to me why Deadshot could beat Zealot in this scenario but The Punisher couldn’t?

You missunderstand. I think Deadshot could get a shot or two off (thus the advantage) but Zealot will dodge block whatever and cover that little distance and kill him.

1 hour ago, leroypowell3 said:

You missunderstand. I think Deadshot could get a shot or two off (thus the advantage) but Zealot will dodge block whatever and cover that little distance and kill him.

Okay sorry, I guess I missed that part of your post.

6 hours ago, IKA said:

Better and faster aim.

Yeah but he’s got nowhere near the feats or skill set that Punisher has. If Frank couldn’t take Zealot down I doubt Floyd will do much better. 

3 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Heh, some of you guys don't know about Zealot.

Aside from her physicals and skills, she has a healing factor. Like almost-Wolverine-good healing factor. Also, normal bullets have a hard time piercing her skin. In the fairly-unlikely event that Deadshot tags her, either his bullets won't have that much effect, or she'll heal from them fast enough to converge upon Deadshot to finish the job. 

i picked her  i have read tons  wildcats   and some of her solo stuff and i had no ideal she could heal like that  not saying your wrong i just have never seen it mentioned or done  but i can't really remember her being badly hurt either 

16 hours ago, comic_book_fan said:

i picked her  i have read tons  wildcats   and some of her solo stuff and i had no ideal she could heal like that  not saying your wrong i just have never seen it mentioned or done  but i can't really remember her being badly hurt either 

Yeah, the DC Wiki says Zealot can apparently even regenerate missing limbs, but I'm guessing she never actually lost limbs in the comics.

8 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Yeah, the DC Wiki says Zealot can apparently even regenerate missing limbs, but I'm guessing she never actually lost limbs in the comics.

the worst i have seen her hurt was when her and midnighter fought  they ripped each other  pretty good and i know he has a healing factor similar 70's wolverine  and she was able to stand with him  so maybe  but it wasn't mentioned that she was healing but his wasn't mentioned in that fight either