Slot: The Team's Melee Weapon Expert
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Thok at this Wiki
Official Site: Lucas Films

Battle Terrain
Battle Terrain: Sand Dunes

The Bride's definitely smarter, and perhaps faster, but Thok hits harder in terms of what he can do. Gamorreans are already stronger than most Humans in the Star Wars universe, but Thok is perhaps stronger than most Gamorreans himself, as his ability to utilize his Pontak Hypergland, and grow in both size and strength should put him above even most of the strongest of Gamorreans. In that, he probably outclasses her by a good amount, as she never tended to use her strength abilities against opponents of that level of power.

Speed wise, the Bride has the edge, although it should be said that Thok is probably faster than most Gamorrean warriors as well, as he is able to fight against characters like Arden Lyn, Luke Skywalker, and others of similar speeds, so he can't necessarily be that much slower than them, and by in large, he also can't necessarily be classified as slower than an average Gamorrean either. Likely, he is faster than most Gamorreans due to his training with Lyn, and his application of Teras Kasi combat skills, as Teras Kasi does "enable a user to develop extreme speed and an aptitude for anticipating strikes", meaning that Thok is likely much faster than any average Gamorrean. I'm not sure of the Bride's speed or her maximum speed, but I think it can be said, that Thok may not outpace her, but he will be a bit more than a blip to her as well.

Intelligence is hard to discern from Thok, as he is a Gamorrean and doesn't seem to be the type that values a lot of combat intelligence, but similarly to speed, I do believe that his training with Lyn has probably granted him a bit more combat intelligence than he possessed beforehand, and likewise, a significant amount more than any other Gamorrean warriors out their, with exception of a select few.

The desert is going to be tough on both of them, however, Gamorreans do tend to operate on Tattooine quite frequently, so in some sense it can be argued that they are used to it. Thok especially, served with his brother Gorc, on the planet, and was noted to have killed several Gungans and Ugnaughts in a bar fight using only a kloo horn as a weapon, so perhaps that aspect won't effect as much. In the dunes, both will struggle, but Thok might prevail a bit easier due to knowing Tattooine's type of landscape, and being prepared to fight in the desert when he needed to.

In case folks have forgotten Beatrix Kiddo hunted down and slaughtered the five most deadly assassins in the world, she took on an entire army of Yakuza Warriors at once and killed or maimed them all, oh and she has a sweet little move called the Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique which does exactly as the name suggests. How exactly will Thok defend against that?

Hmmm, have we seen the bride fight in such an area? Most of her battles were pretty urban from what I recall. Correct me if I'm wrong been awhile.

Thok might have an advantage here as Jabba's enforcer he's used to Tatooine, pretty much the kind of environment we see here.