Rumble 20532 Shark Boy and Lava Girl vs. Freddy Krueger
MATCH SCORE
Shark Boy and Lava Girl: 4
Freddy Krueger: 3

Rumble 20530 Emperor Zurg (Lightyear movie) vs. The Xenomorph Queen
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 3
The Xenomorph Queen: 2

Match 16774 James Bond vs. The Spy (Team Fortress 2)

Twogunkid

"What the hell does he think he's doing?"

"I don't know M, but it appears 007 has gone rogue. We obtained these from a Berlin security camera" Shows footage of Bond planting a bomb.

"Find 007 and stop him. By any means necessary"

MI6 had been after Bond for months at this point. Most of his safe-houses were well known to MI6 and going truly off the grid had proven difficult. Still he had tracked this other Bond down to the desert in New Mexico. It wouldn't be enough just to track this imposter down. He needed to clear his name as well. The repeated sounds of gunfire and explosions filled the air. Bond drew his Walther and looked around. Who would be fighting over this land? There were just mounds of gravel as far as the eye could see. Peering over a ridge he noticed the extreme carnage when he caught a glimpse of someone stabbing a large Russian man in the back and then vanishing into thin air. The Berlin bomber had likewise vanished down a blind alleyway. "There is my target" Bond thought to himself and prepared to infiltrate Teufort to capture this miscreant and clear his name.

Bond casually approached the figure at the locker. Infiltration had been easier than he had expected. No one seemed to even check who he was and the automated defense systems seemed to ignore him in favor of shooting at a young Bostonian in Blue. He approached the man in a red suit and ski mask standing at the locker "and who are you supposed to be?"

(In French Accent) "Bond. James Bond" the figured closed a cigarette case and Bond was thrown off by suddenly staring at a perfect duplicate of himself.

(It is good to be back. Thanks to those of you who helped me get my feet again.)

I edited the match's topic title for you, Twogunkid, so readers can have a better idea who Bond is going up against. I think all members can edit their own topics' titles as well. 

Very good concept here, but as I mentioned in the other thread, there could be some more content. I haven't played the Team Fortress games, but I have a feeling Bond could out-spy the Spy in a decent pursuit.

• Like 1

I'm a little rusty. It has been a while since I've written some matchups.

Nice to see Test Character Zero being use in a match. Poor guy doesn’t get enough love now days. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Venom 2009 said:

Nice to see Test Character Zero being use in a match. Poor guy doesn’t get enough love now days. 

Yeah, it's been awhile. I even forgot that Zorro's image was used.

I'll need to read up on Team Fortress before voting.

• Like 1

Since TF2 is not as well known as I thought I will go over the Spy's kit and some of his comics exploits.

His kit consists of

Some variety of revolver.

Some variety of electro-sapper (not relevant here)

A variety of knives ranging from switch-blades to daggers to butterfly knives to icicles. If he stabs someone from behind in game it is an instant kill. Otherwise they do not cut very deep.

He possesses an invisibility watch that enables him to cloak for short periods, but the cloak shimmers when in physical contact with another and can be revealed by things like water or other liquids being thrown on the Spy. In addition, he cannot attack while cloaked.

Finally he possesses a disguise kit that allows him to holographically mimic another individual, but the disguise is broken the moment he attacks.

His has a handful of other less useful gadgets like a cyanide capsule in a false tooth and emergency rations and a tiny knife in another. In comics he has been able to brawl his way out of fights with theoretically physically superior opponents.

Meet the Spy

As for the Bond of Choice we are going with Roger Moore as 1978 would be his time as Bond.

You know this just makes me want to add the other TF2 characters now. Heavy is already in at least.... 

Nice setup even if you were a tad rusty!

Also.... I STILL PLAY TF2! That game got me through deployment. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

It is a shame that TF2 characters don’t have their own pages, maybe I’ll try adding them in the future. I’ll back the Spy, he’s just got too many hax moves to lose to Bond.

I know at least the Heavy has a profile here. It's possible others do too. Weird that someone would add some of them but not the rest

10 hours ago, Mercenaryblade said:

You know this just makes me want to add the other TF2 characters now. Heavy is already in at least.... 

Nice setup even if you were a tad rusty!

Also.... I STILL PLAY TF2! That game got me through deployment. 

Makes two of us. TF2 is still one of my favorite games.

13 hours ago, Twogunkid said:

Makes two of us. TF2 is still one of my favorite games.

If you want you can PM me your Steam ID, maybe we can do MvM sometime, or if you need a pocket medic. 

9 minutes ago, Mercenaryblade said:

If you want you can PM me your Steam ID, maybe we can do MvM sometime, or if you need a pocket medic. 

We'd have to uber chain. I main medic.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
3.00 - Venom 2009
3.80 - Mercenaryblade

FPA Calculation:
2 Total Votes cast
6.80 Total Combined Score
6.80 / 2 = 3.40 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
James Bond: 3
Test Character Zero: 4

15 hours ago, Mercenaryblade said:

And now we actually have the Spy

CBUB Profile: The Spy (TF2) (electricferret.com)

The way I see it, this match was a good test run to see if people were interested of having the TF2 characters on the site. 😉