Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

10:7 - Dr. Lorre vs. Tom Cat

SEASON 10, ROUND 7

Dr. Lorre

Slot: The Team's cartoon character from Warner Bros. studio
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Dr. Lorre at this Wiki
Official Site: Warner Media

Tom Cat

Slot: The Team's cartoon character from Hanna-Barbera, MGM, United, Universal, Paramount or Terry studios
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Tom Cat at this Wiki
Official Site: MGM

Battle Terrain
Cartoon Episode: Bug Exterminators

Both are bumblers to a certain extent, but I'm thinking that Dr. Lorre would be less so than Tom in many ways.

Yes, he has lost to Daffy Duck in an encounter the two of them had, however his loss included that of forcing Daffy to retreat from his house, due to how dangerous it was, and how dangerous he was. In that cartoon, Daffy was hoping to lodge at Lorre's house during the Winter, rather than go South, as all the other ducks tended to do, and because of the danger and madness that Lorre posed and had, Daffy was eventually forced out, not because he couldn't best Lorre if he wanted to, but rather because he didn't want to deal with the danger he was in any more.

That being said, Lorre is a pretty smart and a pretty inventive scientist, as he developed much of the traps and aspects of his house by himself, created a mechanical rabbit android to lure Bugs Bunny into his castle in another short, created a machine that forced Damian Drake to slap himself in the face, and either created or had enough capability to hold Gossamer in his castle for some time before Bugs Bunny arrived in Lorre's first cartoon appearance.

With that being said, I do believe that Lorre could find a way to get rid of the insects, perhaps even more so than Tom, as Lorre aside of his technical intelligence has probably a much more level head than Tom does, and his aura of being unnerving to be around would make even the insects feel creeped out, especially if he goes after them in the same way he did Daffy, to acquire a part of them, which would likely kill them in the process.

• Like 1

On 7/9/2021 at 3:13 PM, Z451 said:

Yes, he has lost to Daffy Duck in an encounter the two of them had, however his loss included that of forcing Daffy to retreat from his house, due to how dangerous it was, and how dangerous he was. In that cartoon, Daffy was hoping to lodge at Lorre's house during the Winter, rather than go South, as all the other ducks tended to do, and because of the danger and madness that Lorre posed and had, Daffy was eventually forced out, not because he couldn't best Lorre if he wanted to, but rather because he didn't want to deal with the danger he was in any more.

It sounds like Lorre actually won that encounter. 

BTW, did this happen in an old short or an episode of The Looney Tunes Show? I vaguely remember Lorre from the old shorts myself, but I never saw much of the Looney Tunes Show.

32 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

It sounds like Lorre actually won that encounter. 

BTW, did this happen in an old short or an episode of The Looney Tunes Show? I vaguely remember Lorre from the old shorts myself, but I never saw much of the Looney Tunes Show.

The ones with both Bugs and Daffy occurred in the old shorts, Hair-Raising Hare and Birth of a Notion were the names of the shorts with Bugs and Daffy respectively, while the slapping machine bit occurred in the movie, Looney Tunes: Back in Action.