Freddy Krueger: 3

Rumble 20530 Emperor Zurg (Lightyear movie) vs. The Xenomorph Queen
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 3
The Xenomorph Queen: 2

10:7 - Captain Planet vs. Cecil Turtle

SEASON 10, ROUND 7

Captain Planet

Slot: The Team's cartoon character from Hanna-Barbera, MGM, United, Universal, Paramount or Terry studios
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Captain Planet at this Wiki
Official Site: Turner Broadcasting System

Cecil Turtle

Slot: The Team's cartoon character from Warner Bros. studio
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Cecil Turtle at this Wiki
Official Site: Warner Bros.

Battle Terrain
Cartoon Episode: ACME Product Testers

16 hours ago, RakaiThwei said:

Can Acme products even hurt Captain Planet? I mean most of them don't even seem to be pollution emitting from what I recall!

I looked up C. Planet’s weaknesses and I read that radiation counts as a type of pollution that weakens him. Nukes are part of the ACME products, so Cecil could easily trick him into getting hit by them. 

I had completely forgotten that there were some acme weapons which could hurt, maybe even cause Captain Planet to disperse!

But that's assuming Cecil can land a hit on Captain Planet when he's flying around at high speeds, or if Captain Planet somehow manages to grab the weapon in question and toss it into orbit. I recall Captain Planet doing something similar to that a few times, but I could be mistaken.

Remember Rakai that most of Captain Planet’s rogue gallery are street level characters and for the most part they’ve never had trouble landing hits on the guy. Plus considering Cecil’s seemingly harmless disposition and slow speech I doubt Captain Planet will see him as much of a threat until it’s too late.

Anyways, Cecil has managed to beat Bugs Bunny at his own game pretty consistently, so I honestly see this as Cecil appealing to C. Planet’s noble side and convincing him to take the brunt of the ACME products so that the poor old turtle doesn’t get too hurt, and then once Cecil realizes that the Boy Scout is vulnerable to nukes, it’ll be game over.