Yako Warner

Slot: The Team's cartoon character from Warner Bros. studio
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Yako Warner at this Wiki
Official Site: Warner Brothers

The Great Gazoo

Slot: The Team's cartoon character from Hanna-Barbera, MGM, United, Universal, Paramount or Terry studios
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about The Great Gazoo at this Wiki
Official Site: Hanna-barbera

Battle Terrain
Cartoon Episode: Alien Abduction

While I think they both could probably escape this scenario, I would think Gazoo would have more faster and reliable methods then Yako. Gazoo could freeze his fellow aliens in time, teleport them away from him, or simply vaporize them where they stand. Yako would probably resort to annoying them until they dropped him back on Earth. Not saying that Yako’s method wouldn’t succeed, just that the Great Gazoo’s are more reliable and faster, so I would rather bet on him winning.

• Like 1

The Great Gazoo is kind of cocky and has a history of things going awry when he uses his magic. Could he get out of this situation, probably, but we don't know the technology that these aliens possess and the Great Gazoo has been put in situations before that he doesn't like hence his banishment to prehistoric Earth.

Yako on the other hand has never been depicted as being in any situation that he couldn't get out of immediately as long as it was funny or a gag. It the question was who could get out faster than it would absolutely be Gazoo because Yako is a massive troll and there is no way he leaves without first turning the probe around on the aliens, then insulting their work, annoying them, and make them regret ever venturing over to Earth in the first place. But as it stands, the question is who gets out of it. I believe The Great Gazoo has a 95% success rate, but Yako has a 100% success rate.