Slot: The Team's Man Eater
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Lois Lane at this Wiki
Official Site: DC Comics

Battle Terrain
Romance Scenario: The Fonz

Ah, a change-up on how the romantic picks match up.

This ... would actually be interesting both ways. Given the era the Fonz is from, it would be very interesting to see how he would handle dating Foxy. From what I've seen of Happy Days, he didn't seem the type to let anything pressure him, even the racism of his time.  Foxy would probably also appreciate someone that would fight with and stand up for her.

A romance story involving Lois Lane and the Fonz would probably be about getting Lois to take it easy and stop getting into trouble all the time.  Probably she does get into trouble (like always) and the Fonz has to jump a shark or something to save her. 

fonz_batman_shark.jpg

Essentially he ends up filling the role Superman has now, I'd guess is how the story plays out.   Not terrible.  Could be entertaining.  I'd watch it.

A romance story involving Foxy Brown, though, would be a lot more explosive.  like a Quentin Tarantino movie.  And it might just be that Foxy has to save The Fonz from really bad people which is an interesting role reversal.  I see a hard 'R' rated romance story here.  Also could be entertaining. I'd watch it.

Toss-up for me.

• Like 1

I think the potential romance with Lois would be very entertaining, especially if Clark is still in the picture. Clark would be convinced that this man who can just turn on jukeboxes at will must have some kind of powers and would have STAR labs investigating to see if he was using some strange pheremones to influence the women in his vicinity. The Man of Steel would go to great lengths because he can't deal with this new found jealousy of a seemingly normal man in a leather jack.

As for the romance itself, Lois would resist at first because she doesn't want to be another doe eyed woman who fancies the Fonz. But eventually the undeniable cool factor of the Fonz will be too much for her and she will like him even more when she finds out she has a heart of gold. Meanwhile, the Fonz will feel like he has met a true equal in someone who is confident, not afraid to do her own thing, can control a room, and deep down wants to do what is right.

On 7/1/2021 at 12:09 AM, JohnnyChany said:

I think the potential romance with Lois would be very entertaining, especially if Clark is still in the picture. Clark would be convinced that this man who can just turn on jukeboxes at will must have some kind of powers and would have STAR labs investigating to see if he was using some strange pheremones to influence the women in his vicinity. The Man of Steel would go to great lengths because he can't deal with this new found jealousy of a seemingly normal man in a leather jack.

As for the romance itself, Lois would resist at first because she doesn't want to be another doe eyed woman who fancies the Fonz. But eventually the undeniable cool factor of the Fonz will be too much for her and she will like him even more when she finds out she has a heart of gold. Meanwhile, the Fonz will feel like he has met a true equal in someone who is confident, not afraid to do her own thing, can control a room, and deep down wants to do what is right.

The problems with your assessment are that 1) Clark is in the picture, and 2) Lois, being in the DC Universe, would be accustomed to seeing strange occurrences. We all know that in most incarnations of Lois's story, she ends up with Clark. Lois doesn't really seem the type to be with someone that feels the need to radiate cool, at least long term. In fact, even Fonzie may have trouble keeping Ms. Lane's attention when there's someone out there that already intrigues her constantly saving her life from bigger and different threats that the Fonz is used to dealing with.

Both Fonz and Foxy, however, both come from worlds where their types of charisma are specifically tailored to quicker lure in potential suitors. Fonzie is definitely enough of a stand-up dude to stick up for Foxy in a more racist time. Foxy, meanwhile, has that hard-edged, dangerous type of spunk that Fonz likely hasn't seen before. And, as mentioned, they may both find themselves in situations where Brown would have to save the Fonz's life, something he's surely not used to and may in fact intrigue him.

3 hours ago, UMPIRE said:

Match Final Results

Foxy Brown: 7
Lois Lane: 2

I ... honestly thought the vote would be closer for this one.