Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Richard O'Connell at this Wiki
Official Site: Universal

Battle Terrain
Romance Scenario: Morticia Addams

5 hours ago, Macklemore said:

Conan doesn't strike me as the type of person to be passionate, while Richard O'Conell is the perfect combination of suave, adventurous and suave to take up the mantle of Gomez.

5 hours ago, Mercenaryblade said:

I like Rick's odds here

While it may be true that Rick does have manners but to me he doesn’t quite fit in Morticia type in terms of dark atmosphere and creepy ness (he has been in a more light and action) style but Conan has shown to get along with dark type women before (like Belit who has the same style as Morticia) and giving good impression even though he’s a Barbarian he still has respectful to women if they are not a threat to him (I read a lot of the Conan stories and comics) so I can see him getting along with her in a dark style romance story.

Beautiful though she is, Morticia is a kinky and potentially lethal date.  She has.... appetites.

I have to ask myself which one of these characters would freak once they understood her lifestyle, and which one could take the most physical punishment.

I like both of these characters a lot, but in this scenario I'm leaning Conan.

19 hours ago, Marvel863 said:

While it may be true that Rick does have manners but to me he doesn’t quite fit in Morticia type in terms of dark atmosphere and creepy ness (he has been in a more light and action) style but Conan has shown to get along with dark type women before (like Belit who has the same style as Morticia) and giving good impression even though he’s a Barbarian he still has respectful to women if they are not a threat to him (I read a lot of the Conan stories and comics) so I can see him getting along with her in a dark style romance story.

You read a lot of Conan stories? Would you like to read my own barbarian characters story? He's Conan/Kull inspired but is a draconic humanoid. 

1 hour ago, Mercenaryblade said:

You read a lot of Conan stories? Would you like to read my own barbarian characters story? He's Conan/Kull inspired but is a draconic humanoid. 

Yes I have read books and comics of Conan and I enjoy them. That’s cool you have your own Barbarian character that is a mix between Conan and Knull.