Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

10:1 - Jean Valjean vs. Michael Jackson (Moonwalker)

SEASON 10, ROUND 1

Jean Valjean

Slot: The Team's Musical Interlude
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Jean Valjean at this Wiki
Official Site: Universal

Michael Jackson (Moonwalker)

Slot: The Team's Musical Interlude
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Michael Jackson (Moonwalker) at this Wiki
Official Site: Michael Jackson

Battle Terrain
Independence Day: The Musical!

4 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

This seems like it would fit Michael better than Jean. I'm willing to hear otherwise.

Jean is the lead of Les Misérables which occurs during a tough and miserable period of history.  I would argue that the character is more hardened and used to war type settings.

Tough to say, though.

Independence Day is a bombastic film and would be well served by bombastic musical numbers.

I was going to say, one way to rally humanity is by getting someone whos adored by all of humanity, but I don't know if Michael Jackson could do it. The recent allegations of Michael coming to light would surely make some people ignore the point of his message of rallying, but if this is set during the same time as the movie this challenge is based on he might have a better chance than Jean.

14 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

I was going to say, one way to rally humanity is by getting someone whos adored by all of humanity, but I don't know if Michael Jackson could do it. The recent allegations of Michael coming to light would surely make some people ignore the point of his message of rallying, but if this is set during the same time as the movie this challenge is based on he might have a better chance than Jean.

Personally I would keep RL MJ and Movie MJ as separate beasts and keep the depressing allegations out of EF.

That said, not sure his tone would sit well with he apes. The more "Realistic" tone of Jean fits the war scenario. 

17 hours ago, IKA said:

Personally I would keep RL MJ and Movie MJ as separate beasts and keep the depressing allegations out of EF.

That said, not sure his tone would sit well with he apes. The more "Realistic" tone of Jean fits the war scenario. 

This is Independence Day, not Planet of the Apes.

Check out Moonwalker and tell me this scenario doesn’t fit Michael better. Also Jean Valjean is criminal who broke his parole, I doubt he’ll be in a position to actually rally humanity, considering Russell Crowe would sooner haul him back to jail then let him be humanities rallying cry.

4 hours ago, Macklemore said:

This is Independence Day, not Planet of the Apes.

Heh was reading a different scenario when I responded. My vote remains though.

9 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Check out Moonwalker and tell me this scenario doesn’t fit Michael better. Also Jean Valjean is criminal who broke his parole, I doubt he’ll be in a position to actually rally humanity, considering Russell Crowe would sooner haul him back to jail then let him be humanities rallying cry.

Jean Valjean is a survivor and always finds a way which is important for this challenge because he can spread that knowledge. Russell Crowe's Javert may be hunting him down, but everyone else he comes across likes him and is inspired by him. No one will listen to Russell Crowe because he is not a good singer, lol.

On the other side I'm not sure people will rally around Michael Jackson from Moonwalker. They definitely won't trust that he is actually human and thus on humanity's side once he starts transforming into cars and spaceships.