Slot: The Team's Melee Weapon Expert
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Dark Agnes De Chastillon at this Wiki
Official Site: Robert E. Howard

Battle Terrain
Battle Terrain: Redwood Forest

I would say that this is definitely in the bag for Leonardo, especially considering that this is the 2003 4Kids version, who is arguably one of the second strongest incarnations of the Turtles there are out there-- Leonardo has fought in many terrains, such as the forest of Japan, alien jungle terrains, and even has fought his share of mutants, aliens, demons (2K3 Leo DID in fact fight a version of Cthulhu and WON in the 2003 episode In the Heart of Darkness).

Not to mention, 2K3 Leo also has the benefit of having two masters-- Splinter and the Ancient One.

So... I'm gonna give it to Leonardo.

I think the problem here as well is the fact that Agnes only has training up to the 16th Century France, while Leonardo has experience training with people from newer times. That, coupled with the fact that he's faced more varied threats than Dark Agnes, and the fact that he's a ninja and would do well in a stealthy area like this, I would have to give it to Leonardo.

Here’s some of the best feats of 2003 Leonardo I could find, including forcing open a T-Rexs mouth from the inside, using his shell to break blades, pushing over a large stone statue with a giant monster on it, and literally dodging missiles by jumping on top of them in mid air:777C1584-EC72-428C-A167-3C46247A7231.jpeg.3f55e21f0acc7204934480e65a4e357f.jpeg

2EF18437-823B-4CF4-81D2-3235A4579C44.jpeg.fe814ee8c3a0f428dd087caab287d9f5.jpeg3E96596B-2DF4-47B2-838B-FD8558183017.jpeg.2cc54d126f3be79bfa0a642f14a35490.jpeg4C0414F4-D0AA-4430-A13E-1A6436B0BFFF.jpeg.dcfc15531bde5f46fd32b87163a401ed.jpegB2510ABF-B5D5-41B6-A426-C7A0AA3DE72E.jpeg.b49d4a6558de3e52cc999a1989f1257b.jpeg

Sorry if the pics are bad quality, but the website wouldn’t allow me to upload the gifs. 

On 6/21/2021 at 1:50 PM, RakaiThwei said:

I would say that this is definitely in the bag for Leonardo, especially considering that this is the 2003 4Kids version, who is arguably one of the second strongest incarnations of the Turtles there are out there-- Leonardo has fought in many terrains, such as the forest of Japan, alien jungle terrains, and even has fought his share of mutants, aliens, demons (2K3 Leo DID in fact fight a version of Cthulhu and WON in the 2003 episode In the Heart of Darkness).

Not to mention, 2K3 Leo also has the benefit of having two masters-- Splinter and the Ancient One.

So... I'm gonna give it to Leonardo.

Thanks Rakai, I figured picking a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle would put you on my side.

5 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Thanks Rakai, I figured picking a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle would put you on my side.

I would like to think that I know my TMNT material out there, although I will admit I haven't watched much of the TMNT 2003 4Kids series as I missed out on it when they moved from the Fox Box to the CW's Vortexx back in the day. Still, the fact that you managed to find decent pics of the feats Leonardo was able to perform brings me much satisfaction and approval. Well done.

It is implied in the comics that she would be able to hold her own against Conan. She is also said to have never missed a shot when throwing her daggers or using bows, so she should be able to have a good fight with Leo. Not convinced that's enough to take the win though. Unless you're hiding a good feat Movie-Brat I think my vote goes to Leo. I'll save for later though. 

30 minutes ago, IKA said:

It is implied in the comics that she would be able to hold her own against Conan. She is also said to have never missed a shot when throwing her daggers or using bows, so she should be able to have a good fight with Leo. Not convinced that's enough to take the win though. Unless you're hiding a good feat Movie-Brat I think my vote goes to Leo. I'll save for later though. 

As I'm trying to think, she does also use a pistol in battle? She would be smart to aim for Leo's head, yes?

1 minute ago, Movie-Brat said:

As I'm trying to think, she does also use a pistol in battle? She would be smart to aim for Leo's head, yes?

Sure, but Leo can also pull his head into his shell... And I believe in a few instances, Leonardo has dodged lightning. At least in the 2K3 4Kids series.

1 minute ago, RakaiThwei said:

Sure, but Leo can also pull his head into his shell... And I believe in a few instances, Leonardo has dodged lightning. At least in the 2K3 4Kids series.

Depends how fast he is. Because she can find the right time to shoot someone's head. She can be precise. 

19 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

16 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

Depends how fast he is. Because she can find the right time to shoot someone's head. She can be precise. 

The only problem is that Leo and his bros have dodged sniper fire before and at pretty close range too:

dcvzpg7-d4826304-a31d-4b5e-8989-2149edd0

1 minute ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

The only problem is that Leo and his bros have dodged sniper fire before and at pretty close range too:

dcvzpg7-d4826304-a31d-4b5e-8989-2149edd0

It's easier to hit one target than four. Plus Agnes is way more accurate and that was with outdated weaponry.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

The only problem is that Leo and his bros have dodged sniper fire before and at pretty close range too.

God, I LOVE how you are finding this stuff and just using it to help Leo out!

9 minutes ago, RakaiThwei said:

God, I LOVE how you are finding this stuff and just using it to help Leo out!

Thanks Rakai, just trying to help my team win. I’m playing to win it all this season.

10 minutes ago, IKA said:

It's easier to hit one target than four. Plus Agnes is way more accurate and that was with outdated weaponry.

Yeah but at one point in the gif Leo dodged a near point blank shot. And if he’s fast enough to not be hit at that range then I don’t think all the accuracy in the world is going to help Agnes. Also they start in a forest not seeing each other, so Leo’s going to have plenty of opportunities to sneak up on her before she can fire her pistol.

8 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Thanks Rakai, just trying to help my team win. I’m playing to win it all this season.

Yeah but at one point in the gif Leo dodged a near point blank shot. And if he’s fast enough to not be hit at that range then I don’t think all the accuracy in the world is going to help Agnes. Also they start in a forest not seeing each other, so Leo’s going to have plenty of opportunities to sneak up on her before she can fire her pistol.

She has killed assassins before however. I think in the first pages of Conan: Serpent War, not only was she in a battle, she shot an assassin directly in the head. 

11 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Looked to me like he was panicking because Leo got to close for comfort. His shots were way off the mark.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Movie-Brat said:

Here it is. Besides her sidekick, she was taking on multiple men in an all out battle.

Xgv3kTmZPP3AtRiZ9zJ2RX_cwNiDipyzBiCZSF6K

Yeah but the environment in your image was a mostly barren and open desert like place so it’s not like the assassin really had a chance to sneak up on her. This fight is going to be in the Redwood Forest, a very dense wilderness with lots of place to hide in, especially for a ninja who can move at sniper dodging speed. Also in the very first episode of TMNT 2003 Leonardo completed a training exercise where he managed to sneak up on master Splinter himself! Something his three bros were unable to do.

6 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Yeah but the environment in your image was a mostly barren and open desert like place so it’s not like the assassin really had a chance to sneak up on her. This fight is going to be in the Redwood Forest, a very dense wilderness with lots of place to hide in, especially for a ninja who can move at sniper dodging speed. Also in the very first episode of TMNT 2003 Leonardo completed a training exercise where he managed to sneak up on master Splinter himself! Something his three bros were unable to do.

She wouldn't be new to the woods either though like in that carriage chase in an issue of her comic.