Colossus vs. Strong Guy
MATCH SCORE
Colossus: 5
Strong Guy: 1

Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Match 16565 Tracer (Overwatch) vs. Chell (Portal)

Tracer groaned as she woke up to find herself on a white linoleum floor.  She felt a pounding in her head as she crawled up to her knees and tried to get a grasp of her surroundings.  She was in a glass cage, the only other item with her being a radio that blared out elevator music.  Tracer blinked to the wall and pressed her face to glass to look around the room.  “Hullo?  Is anyone out there?”  The only response was the radio continuing to play.  Tracer unholstered her pulse pistols and fired a short burst at the glass walls.  The glass fractured, but still held intact.  Do not attempt to use force to damage the Aperture Science Relaxation Vault.  Tracer looked around the room for the source of the voice.  “Who said that?  Where are you and why have you brought me here?”  Do not attempt to ask unimportant questions while in the Aperture Science Relaxation Vault.   A portal will open in 3.  2.  1.  The glass panel suddenly was enveloped by an orange, oval shaped hole.  Through it, Tracer could see herself standing in the glass cage.  She looked back and forth between the orange portal and the blue one behind her and outside on the wall.  “Whoa!  Wicked!” she whispered.  She stuck her hand through the orange portal and looked behind her to see it sticking out the blue.  She laughed in amazement then pulled her hand back in.  “Winston would love this!”  Please exit the Aperture Science Relaxation Vault.  The testing will require you to exit the Relaxation Vault in order for testing to commence.  If you are unable to complete this task, an Aperture Science Representative will be sent to assist you.  “Alright already!” Tracer shouted.  “I’m going!”  Tracer took a breath, then ran through the orange portal and reappeared from the blue portal outside the cage.  She turned to look back only for both portals to vanish. 

Tracer looked up at a security camera looking down at her from the ceiling.  “I don’t know who you are, or what you want.   But Overwatch isn’t going to take kindly to you kidnapping one of their agents.”  Overwatch is irrelevant to the testing you are about to partake in.  Please proceed to the chamber lock, and enter the elevator.  Your test partner is waiting for you.   Tracer glared defiantly up as she charged up her pistols.  “You aren’t going to hold me here forever.  And when I leave I’m taking anyone else you’re holding prisoner with me.”  The camera lens narrowed as Tracer made her way through the chamber lock doors.  You are certainly a talkative test subject.  This will not help you when the testing begins. 

The elevator carried Tracer down several floors before stopping in front of another metallic door.  The door opened at Tracer’s approach to reveal a large, open room.  In front of her was a platform that stretched out to another chamber lock.  To the left was an abyss with smaller platforms of various sizes and heights sticking out of it.  Tracer scanned the room but saw no one else.  “So, where’s my partner?”  Suddenly the chamber lock on the other side of the platform opened up and another woman walked in.  She was wearing an orange jumpsuit with the top half folded down and wrapped around her waist, revealing a white tank top with an Aperture Science logo emblazoned on it.  Her shoes had strange supporting braces, and she was carrying a cylindrical object aimed at Tracer. 

Tracer holstered her pistols and held out up her hands carefully.  “Hi there.  I don’t want to hurt you.   I think you’re stuck here just like I am.  My name’s Tracer.  What’s yours?”  The woman remained silent, glaring at Tracer as she held her weapon.  “Look, I’m with Overwatch.  My friends are going to come look for us.  Maybe if we work together, maybe we can get out of this crazy place.”  Social interaction is not part of this test.  The testing will begin in 3.  2.  1.  Now. 

The woman fired her weapon and a strange energy discharge shot out of it.  Tracer dropped to the floor, and looked behind her to see another orange portal had appeared on the wall.  The woman charged forward, projecting a blue portal in front of Tracer.  Then she leapt over the portal with a kick that sent Tracer flying into the portal on the wall.  Suddenly Tracer felt the strangest sensation from flying backward to flying into the air out of the floor.  She looked down to see the blue portal showing her suspended out of it, before the image was replaced by an angle from above her.  Before she could shout in surprise, she began to fall.  Looking above and below, all Tracer could see were echoes and copies of her falling for infinity.  Then the image beneath her changed again and she was sent soaring through the air over the abyss.  Tracer desperately blinked to one of the platforms, sliding off it and just barely getting a hand hold.  She looked back to the starting platform to see her ‘test partner’ standing next to the blue portal on the floor, only to leap into it and be shot out from another portal on the wall towards her.  Tracer fired her pistols at the woman and blinked from platform to platform, forcing her to create a new portal that sent her back where she came from. 

When Tracer made it across to a larger platform with a chamber lock, she noticed the security camera watching intently.  “Just what was that about?” Tracer demanded.  “Why is that woman attacking me?”  Your test partner has been instructed that you have been sent here to kill her.  She does not approve of that.  She prefers to kill things herself.  Believe me, I know.  “I don’t suppose you have anything to do with her thinking that?”  The Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device must be tested in a variety of scenarios in order to prove it’s effectiveness.  Today’s scenario will be wear and tear on the device in combat.  Of course, you can choose not to fight.  I am sure to learn a great deal about human free will from you.  Briefly.  Before you die.  Tracer readied herself as she heard the discharge of the portal gun, pistols charged and pulse bombs ready.  “I have no intention of dying today.  I’ll do what I have to, but after this is over, I’m going to find you and pull the plug for good.”  Excellent.  Perhaps you will be a good test subject after all.  This will be so much…fun. 

OK:

Tracer: Pre-Overwatch 2. 

Chell: Pre-Portal 2. 

They have access to the Aperture Science Facility, with all of it’s turret bots, traps, and tech.  Whoever takes out the other, wins. 

Game On! 

I would say Tracer... I mean to me, it seems like she has more battle experience and has an on-board teleportation device rather than having to rely on a portal gun.

• Like 1

Fun Match. Your GLaDOS is great. I think Chell will have the early advantage, but Tracer can survive long enough to get the lay of the land and she is already picking up on how the portal gun works. Her battle experience, her pulse guns and bombs will win in the end. The question is will she try and take the Aperture Science Handheld Portal device with her when its over and present it to Overwatch.

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - JohnnyChany
5.00 - patrickthekid

FPA Calculation:
2 Total Votes cast
10.00 Total Combined Score
10.00 / 2 = 5.00 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Tracer (Overwatch): 5
Chell (Portal): 1

• Like 1

THE BOTTOM LINE

Tracer blinked quickly down the corridors of Aperture Science.  Ahead a blue portal appeared the wall to her right.  She stopped short and aimed her pistols at the opening.  A pair of turrets flew out, shooting wildly and crying out in distress.  Tracer crouched down and blinked to the other side of the hallway, then spun around and fired at the turrets. The two robotic sentries burst into flame, but through the fire Tracer could see her opponent shooting a portal and jumping in. 

Tracer turned but it was too late.  The strange woman had materialized behind her and landed a blow with the butt of her weapon.  Tracer staggered back as she fired another portal to the far wall beyond the corridor and another portal underneath her and Tracer. The two women were launched out of the portal and over the abyss into a wall with an outcropping.   The woman nailed the landing.  Tracer crumpled to the ground in a heap.

“Whoa,” Tracer groaned.  “You sure know how to use that thing, don’t ya?”  The woman said nothing as she fired a portal at the ceiling, positioning it over the acidic substance below.   She took aim at Tracer with a cold, blank expression.  Tracer looked up with a determined grin.  “But I have some toys of my own!” 

She activated her Chronal Accelerator’s Recall function, causing herself to be pulled back into the past.  Specifically, back when she was flying out of the air after being shot out of a portal.   The woman looked stunned as Tracer came careening toward her with an armed Pulse Bomb in hand.  “Bomb’s away!”  Tracer tossed the bomb at her feet, blinking to the left to another outcropping.  Chell looked down in confusion and fear as the bomb counted down and exploded.   The blast sent her flying over the edge into the abyss toward the acid below.  “NO!” Tracer cried in alarm.  She blinked to a pillar to try to reach her, but it was too late.  The woman and her weapon had disappeared in molten goo.  Tracer stood in shock, her hand still outstretched toward where her opponent had fallen.  Well done.  You did very well with that test.  I have always wondered what was necessary in order to kill her.  Turns out it was just a case of chronal disassociation.  Tracer gritted her teeth as blinked off the pillar to the entrance of a new corridor.   “Now I’m going to make you pay for that!”  If you mean for your test partner’s death, I suppose I’m to blame.  I’m the one who used a high-powered explosive that sent her falling into a pit of acid.  Oh wait.  That was you.  Tracer blinked down the hall, reducing several turrets to scrap metal as she passed.  “I’m going to find where you are, and shut you down!  Then I’m going to have my mate Winston use your spare parts and turn you into a toaster!” An intriguing notion.  But unfortunately, you and I will be much too busy.  A panel shot up from the floor in front of Tracer to block her way.   She recalled back to head back to the corridor entrance but another panel blocked her path.   Tracer fired her pistols at the walls, but the blasts had no effect.  The two panels moved closer and closer together, turning the hallway into a new cage.  She screamed in frustration and readied another Pulse Bomb.  That explosive is not fully charged yet.   Even if you activated it, the resulting detonation in this enclosed space would invariably terminate your existence.  “I’ll take that risk!” Tracer yelled defiantly.  “Rather than be your prisoner here!” I’m sure you would.  But since our continued progress is dependent on your existence continuing, I’m afraid you will have to postpone your suicide to some other time. 

Tracer could suddenly detect a strange scent in the air.  She heard the fans pumping the gas into the room.  The Pulse Bomb still hadn’t recharged.  She coughed and tried to held her breath, but the gas had already started it’s work.  She fell to the ground, the Pulse Bomb lying useless beside her.  A panel slid away to let it fall out of the cage before resealing itself.   Before falling unconscious, Tracer could her the mechanical voice of her tormentor.  Don’t worry.  I’m saving the neurotoxin for another test.   This will just help you rest until I can get you back to your Relaxation Vault.   Just take it easy, and remember.  The world could always use more…test subjects. 

• Like 1