Slot: The Team's Master Detective
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Robin (Tim Drake) at this Wiki
Official Site: DC Comics

Battle Terrain
Detective Challenge: Art Heist

I think Tim can do this one. Viper is a very skilled criminal, but if memory serves her expertise was in poisons and she's something of an enforcer rather than the brains behind the organization. Tim, on the other hand, is probably the smartest Robin, and is unquestionably the best detective in the Bat-family other than maybe Batman himself. Couple that with the fact that Tim has a lot of resources and could follow Viper virtually anywhere, and Tim should be able to track her down. Finally, it doesn't say he needs to actually recover the artifact from her, just find out who she is and where she is. If he did have to recover it, it would be very challenging for him, but he is a Robin, so he wouldn't be completely out of his depth

1 hour ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I think Tim can do this one. Viper is a very skilled criminal, but if memory serves her expertise was in poisons and she's something of an enforcer rather than the brains behind the organization. Tim, on the other hand, is probably the smartest Robin, and is unquestionably the best detective in the Bat-family other than maybe Batman himself. Couple that with the fact that Tim has a lot of resources and could follow Viper virtually anywhere, and Tim should be able to track her down.

I dunno; it may be a bit harder for Tim than that. If he has his resources and the Bat Family to help him out, Viper would almost certainly have the backing of Hydra for this caper.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DSkillz said:

I dunno; it may be a bit harder for Tim than that. If he has his resources and the Bat Family to help him out, Viper would almost certainly have the backing of Hydra for this caper.

The Bat family has regularly tangled with organizations like the League of Assassins, Kobra, and the Court of Owls and more often then not comes out on top. In fact in one storyline Tim went up against Ra’s al Ghul himself (at a time when Batman was presumed dead) and managed to prevent him from stealing Wayne Enterprise from his family and saved Tim’s loved ones from Ra’s assassins. Viper may be good, but she doesn’t have near the resources or strategic expertise as Ra’s.

This is a tough match for me to call.  Viper is not a stupid criminal.  However she is a more physical than cerebral criminal, and prone to arrogance.

The challenge does not require Robin to apprehend her, so it's mostly pure detective work: Identify and Locate.  Probably Robin could pull that off.