Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

9:7 - Darkwing Duck vs. The Shredder (IDW)

SEASON 9, ROUND 7

Darkwing Duck

Slot: The Team's Master Detective
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Darkwing Duck at this Wiki
Official Site: The Walt Disney Company

The Shredder (IDW)

Slot: The Team's Master Criminal
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about The Shredder (IDW) at this Wiki
Official Site: IDW Publishing

Battle Terrain
Detective Challenge: The Puppetmaster

Does Shredder have experience with this kind of subtle manipulation? I know he's an influential and powerful guy, but is it his style to subtly manipulate people like this? My impression of his has always been a bit more brash than that. DW is very smart and resourceful. I'm not sure that he has specific expertise in this kind of scenario, which is why I'm asking about Shredder. If they're both out of their element, DW probably has the advantage

59 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Does Shredder have experience with this kind of subtle manipulation? I know he's an influential and powerful guy, but is it his style to subtly manipulate people like this? My impression of his has always been a bit more brash than that. DW is very smart and resourceful. I'm not sure that he has specific expertise in this kind of scenario, which is why I'm asking about Shredder. If they're both out of their element, DW probably has the advantage

As far as I know, yes.. He has.

In the case of manipulating people, he managed to reach a Professor who contained a historical book on the origins of the Foot clan, the Ashi no Himetsu, and met the Professor through arrangements via Karai. He then co-erced the Professor into giving the Foot the book, right sometime after the Professor had been rescued by the Turtles and had some time to think about his choices.

And then there was the years and years of manipulations and deceit of Krang, whom the Shredder more or less used to get access to Ooze which kept him young through out the centuries after being reincarnated from the soul of Takeshi Tatsuo. When he got the supply of Ooze which he needed from Krang, he and Kitsune betrayed Krang.

So... Yes, Shredder DOES have experience with this kind of manipulation. CENTURIES of it.

1 hour ago, RakaiThwei said:

And then there was the years and years of manipulations and deceit of Krang, whom the Shredder more or less used to get access to Ooze which kept him young through out the centuries after being reincarnated from the soul of Takeshi Tatsuo. When he got the supply of Ooze which he needed from Krang, he and Kitsune betrayed Krang.

So... Yes, Shredder DOES have experience with this kind of manipulation. CENTURIES of it.

Oh damn. I was always under the impression that Krang was the one manipulating Shredder, offering him things only for him to stick a knife in his back after he gets to Earth.

2 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Oh damn. I was always under the impression that Krang was the one manipulating Shredder, offering him things only for him to stick a knife in his back after he gets to Earth.

Yeah, the IDW Shredder manipulated Krang by making him think he was another underling through Kitsune, and was leading for Foot while he was doing this. Well, Shredder proved to Krang that he wasn't just another underling and when the betrayal happened, Krang NEVER forgot that. Unlike most of the TMNT media out there, the IDW Shredder and Krang REFUSED to work with one another, preferring to kill one another if they could.

And that's not the only thing he did...

Shredder also had Kitsune brainwash and manipulate Leonardo into serving him, effectively becoming his Chunin. The mental scarring of the experience was so bad, that Leonardo distanced himself from his family for weeks, going to months.

Yup... Shredder had an Evil Leonardo serving him in the Foot clan.