Son Goku

Slot: The Team's Anime Character
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Son Goku at this Wiki
Official Site: FUNimation

Battle Terrain

Even Goku at his absolute strongest is going to be a good bit weaker than Knull. Goku is also relatively limited in terms of what he can do. If he can't just overpower someone, he's not going to be outsmarting anyone and he doesn't have any real hax to get him out of a fight. In this case, his physicals just aren't going to cut it

I would say that as powerful Goku is, I don't think he's going to be taking this one.

We're talking about something which is older than the Marvel Universe itself, and is the embodiment of darkness itself. Something which created a weapon meant to kill Gods, and later on then created living darkness known as Symbiotes. It would recognize Goku as a light, but perhaps not as a divine light but rather a person who brings hope... and Knull would want to snuff that would. Let's consider what he's done... He's killed Celestials. Outright killed the Sentry and absorbed his darker half, the Void, only to become even more powerful, nearly killed King Thor with a Symbiote Sword...

Yeah, I don't see Goku taking this. He's going to put up a fight, but then Knull will eventually body him and possibly consume him.

All things considered, Goku COULD win very easily, if Knull descends on Earth just as Goku is about to throw his Genki Dama down on Earth. 😛

I'm joking, of course, just wanted to mention the fact that Goku has at least one win condition. As it stands though, it's a bit complicated to get off, as if he tries to do it, nothing is stopping Knull from just jumping at him and slicing his head off with the All-Black.

3 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

All things considered, Goku COULD win very easily, if Knull descends on Earth just as Goku is about to throw his Genki Dama down on Earth. 😛

I'm joking, of course, just wanted to mention the fact that Goku has at least one win condition. As it stands though, it's a bit complicated to get off, as if he tries to do it, nothing is stopping Knull from just jumping at him and slicing his head off with the All-Black.

You bring up something worth of contention here...

Assuming Knull is on Earth,which he is and presumably is on his quest to take over the universe, then it isn't unreasonable enough for him to also have his hoard of Grendel Symbiotes and disperse them to take over the population. Given that Knull has taken over many worlds in his effort to smother it with darkness, I would imagine that much of Earth's population might be bonded to Symbiote and enslaved by Knull. This would make getting a Spirit Bomb EXTREMELY difficult and time consuming to get going.

Assuming there are Symbiotes bonded to humans and enslaved by Knull... getting energy WON'T be easy and if Goku does get it-- it's going to be extremely minuscule to do anything to harm Knull. And chances are, even if Goku does get it off the ground, what are the chances that Goku waste it on a proxy avatar? Very likely.