Fantasy Team Page
Read more about The Riddler at this Wiki
Official Site: D.C Comics

Battle Terrain
Detective Challenge: Twenty-Four Hour Poison

2 minutes ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Anyone else getting a sense of Deja Vu? 

I know different scenario but.... 

They tied last time.  Tie breaker round!!

Again with the Riddler, he is bound to leave clues which would point to the antidote.  Real question being if Constantine has the wit to solve them.

Again, Constantine isn't as smart, but he's more than smart enough to figure out it was the Riddler by the fact that there is a riddle. He also canonically knows who the Riddler is, so that doesn't really help the Riddler here. If he's allowed to use help from his resources this is an easy win for him, as there are any number of poison experts in DC who could help him identify the antidote. If they can't use help though it'll be much harder. He'll have to resort to finding the Riddler and getting the cure from him

I think I need to emphasize this time that Constantine is really smart and considered a very good detective. In his comic series, he essentially only relies on wit and quick thinking to outmaneuver really high-end supernatural beings, including denizens of hell. He’s more or less an expert in outsmarting people much more powerful than him. Something like this is the ash compared to most tasks he has to go through

Constantine has showcased himself to be savvy when it comes to poisons, so that just leaves him with a riddle he needs to solve as to what poison it is. The catch with the Riddler is the fact that the riddles themselves HAVE to be solveable, otherwise they wouldn't make much sense. The antidote would probably be handed to him if he were to solve it as well. If anything, this is one of the better criminals to pull cause playing right in their cards would allow you to save the person they've poisoned. Constantine would probably know that seeing how he shares an universe with him, and would probably play ball. I think I'll go with him due to that.