Apocalypse

Slot: The Team's Marvel Comics Character
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Apocalypse at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Battle Terrain

The strongest version of Apocalypse seems to be a lot stronger than what the Flash could deal with, but from what the Marvel Wiki says, he gets said power from absorbing power from other mutants, so I'm not sure if that sounds as his power or just a temporary amped state he was in. If those feats do count, then it looks like Apocalypse, while not nearly as fast, has attacks that hit on such a grand scale they could arguably still kill the Flash. After all, people like the Anti-Monitor are able to kill Flashes, and they have power comparable to Apocalypse. If those feats are excluded though then I would say Wally probably wins

2 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

The strongest version of Apocalypse seems to be a lot stronger than what the Flash could deal with, but from what the Marvel Wiki says, he gets said power from absorbing power from other mutants, so I'm not sure if that sounds as his power or just a temporary amped state he was in. If those feats do count, then it looks like Apocalypse, while not nearly as fast, has attacks that hit on such a grand scale they could arguably still kill the Flash. After all, people like the Anti-Monitor are able to kill Flashes, and they have power comparable to Apocalypse. If those feats are excluded though then I would say Wally probably wins

Oh, Jesus. Apocalypse must have some huge power boost lately that I haven't been made aware of. But for the most part, I don't think even normal Wally West could do much to him. He's unimaginably fast and stronger if he dips into his IMP, but on a general level Apocalypse has the durability, strength, and most importantly, regeneration, needed to deal with Flash and his usual way of fighting with love bites as opposed to his most powerful punches. He has no way to deal with being dumped in the speed force either, but again, it's not something he starts off with. Apocalypse should be able to use his mind manipulation against Wally West, as he's quite susceptible to that (Gorilla Grodd wouldn't be an enemy of his if he wasn't), which I think gives him the win here.

I believe we can look at Apocalypse vs. Quicksilver.  I hate to reference the not-so-great X-Men film where this battle happened, but I will.  Did not work out for Quicksilver.

I'd like to hear if it happened in Comics.

Flash is more powerful that Quicksilver, IMO.  What gets me about the Flash is his often clownish rogues gallery.  I don't think any of them would offer Apocalypse much of a challenge.  However they do offer Flash a challenge.

1 hour ago, Fox said:

I believe we can look at Apocalypse vs. Quicksilver.  I hate to reference the not-so-great X-Men film where this battle happened, but I will.  Did not work out for Quicksilver.

I'd like to hear if it happened in Comics.

Flash is more powerful that Quicksilver, IMO.  What gets me about the Flash is his often clownish rogues gallery.  I don't think any of them would offer Apocalypse much of a challenge.  However they do offer Flash a challenge.

it did in executioner song 

Apocalypse vs quicksilver.jpg

• Thanks 1