Ainz Ooal Gown

Slot: The Team's Anime Character
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Ainz Ooal Gown at this Wiki
Official Site: Kadokawa

Battle Terrain

I can't find a ton about Naomi. No RT, no Vs Battle Wiki. I read up on her backstory and all that but it's hard to judge going just by that stuff. Ainz doesn't seem to be all that powerful relative to this category but I'm gonna need to wait to vote until more people chime in

48 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I can't find a ton about Naomi. No RT, no Vs Battle Wiki. I read up on her backstory and all that but it's hard to judge going just by that stuff. Ainz doesn't seem to be all that powerful relative to this category but I'm gonna need to wait to vote until more people chime in

Well, I did find this. 

https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Naomi_McDuffie_(Prime_Earth)?mobileaction=toggle_view_desktop#Powers

3 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Ainz doesn't really need to be that powerful, physically. His go to move is to stop time + instantly kill whoever he's facing cause he's a character that has cheesed his way with spells to the top.

2 hours ago, Movie-Brat said:

Yeah, I found that too. Problem is the only concrete feat it gives is "lifted a bus full of people," which isn't much for this category.

1 minute ago, Macklemore said:

Ainz doesn't really need to be that powerful, physically. His go to move is to stop time + instantly kill whoever he's facing cause he's a character that has cheesed his way with spells to the top.

I don't know much about Ainz, but from what some people are saying online, his instant kill magic does have a limit. That limit seems to be well above what Naomi is capable of though so it might not matter here

Just now, Peypeypeypey said:

I don't know much about Ainz, but from what some people are saying online, his instant kill magic does have a limit.

Yeah, nah, you're right. I'm just saying that his modus operandi should be enough to seal the deal here.

4 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Yeah, I found that too. Problem is the only concrete feat it gives is "lifted a bus full of people," which isn't much for this category.

In my defense, I'm not well versed in DC as I am with Marvel. Naomi popped into my head based on her strength being energy based and super strength. 

Naomi is pretty strong from my memory, but she has no way of countering all of Ainz magic spells and defenses. And I'm not convinced she could potato him either, so win for my boy Ainz.

I have to go with Ainz.  I'll freely admin that I am not familiar with Naomi and can only go by what Google tells me.

But I have watched the complete Overlord series twice and what I have seen with Ainz tells me that he could defeat what Google tells me about Naomi.

And if you haven't watched Overlord, well, here you go: Season 1.

On 5/5/2021 at 8:48 PM, Fox said:

I have to go with Ainz.  I'll freely admin that I am not familiar with Naomi and can only go by what Google tells me.

But I have watched the complete Overlord series twice and what I have seen with Ainz tells me that he could defeat what Google tells me about Naomi.

And if you haven't watched Overlord, well, here you go: Season 1.

It's a great show. Seen all the anime so far and it seems Ainz hasn't even shown his full power yet. I'd wager he's probably even stronger than what we've seen.