Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

9:2 - Scarlet Witch vs. Gogeta

SEASON 9, ROUND 2

Scarlet Witch

Slot: The Team's Marvel Comics Character
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Scarlet Witch at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment

Gogeta

Slot: The Team's Anime Character
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Gogeta at this Wiki
Official Site: Toei Animation

Battle Terrain

This comes down to speed. The absolute strongest things we've seen in DB (so far) are very low multiversal attacks. Scarlet Witch's magic can create and control things on a much higher level than that, but it takes time and often prep. Still, I have no doubt she wouldn't even need to resort to her most powerful spells, as relatively low-level hax could probably do substantial damage to Gogeta. However, Gogeta is going to be massively faster than SW can react or cast magic. She's nebulously FTL scaling to beings like Thor and Silver Surfer, while he is calculably thousands of times FTL at the very least. However, her spells travel at a speed quick enough to rapidly affect the multiverse, putting them at much faster than even Gogeta can move or attack. It all depends on exactly how deadly Gogeta starts this fight, and I don't know that he would necessarily use his strongest attacks right out of the gate

Hopefully Scarlet Witch's probability magic doesn't react weird to Gogeta being two different people and unfuses them, cause then she's up against two Saiyans that are massively more powerful (physically) and faster than she is. As it stands, if she plays her cards right, she has a chance to win, but you never know.

I would not have pictured this match ever happening, as the characters are so different in my mind. But if I had to guess...

Surprising, I think Scarlet Witch can win here. She has about the same chance against any high level dbz/super characters that don't have God/magic powers. Her hex power would trump Gogeta's moves and possibly negate them? Though I'm not sure how she'd win other than a 'No More Saiyans' scenario.

• Like 1

Wanda CAN win this, but is it a given she will? I am more familiar with her fighting in the Avengers in the 90s so unless it has changed she doesn't go straight to her most powerful attacks.

To be fair, neither does Gogeta. Whenever Goku and Vegeta fuse, the arrogance is paramount. But I believe even his normal attacks (one attack really) will put down Wanda before she builds up to hers.

3 hours ago, JohnnyChany said:

Wanda CAN win this, but is it a given she will? I am more familiar with her fighting in the Avengers in the 90s so unless it has changed she doesn't go straight to her most powerful attacks.

To be fair, neither does Gogeta. Whenever Goku and Vegeta fuse, the arrogance is paramount. But I believe even his normal attacks (one attack really) will put down Wanda before she builds up to hers.

Over the past few decades, she's built herself a powerful rep. 

I’m aware that Wanda’s hex powers have ventured into the reality warping scale several times over the years, but by her own admission her reality warping abilities only work if given enough time and if she has a great enough source of power. So not only do I think her reality warp powers aren’t applicable here, I also think Gogeta’s fast enough to take her out before she can even cast a spell.