Slot: The Team's Master Criminal
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about The Joker at this Wiki
Official Site: DC Comics

Battle Terrain
Detective Challenge: Art Heist

You could make the argument  that this is the Frank Miller Batman, who rarely shows a lot of detective skills. He’s much heavier on the physical factors, I don’t remember any of the Batman stories from this universe showing his detective brain.

1 hour ago, Magnamax said:

You could make the argument  that this is the Frank Miller Batman, who rarely shows a lot of detective skills. He’s much heavier on the physical factors, I don’t remember any of the Batman stories from this universe showing his detective brain.

That is fair. My counter to that is that Joker isn't really good at doing things without a trace most of the time, arguably because  he doesn't want to be subtle

Remember guys the scenario also requires the detective to recover the art. Old man Bats might be able to find Joker but can he take the art back from him? He is 55 and hasn’t fought crime in over several decades. And this Joker is in his prime and much tougher then the wrinkly old Joker from the Miller universe.

2 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Remember guys the scenario also requires the detective to recover the art. Old man Bats might be able to find Joker but can he take the art back from him? He is 55 and hasn’t fought crime in over several decades. And this Joker is in his prime and much tougher then the wrinkly old Joker from the Miller universe.

I don’t think that is going to be too tough of problem for him. It’s also not necessarily the old version of that Batman, I think the all-star Batman and Robin represents a younger version of The Dark Knight Returns version. Either way, that Batman is still a very good fighter and more ruthless than most other versions. I would say he wins a one on one fight.