Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

9:2 - Stormtroopers vs. Battle Droids

SEASON 9, ROUND 2

Stormtroopers

Slot: The Team's Cannon Fodder
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Stormtroopers at this Wiki
Official Site: Lucasfilm LTD

Battle Droids

Slot: The Team's Cannon Fodder
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Battle Droids at this Wiki
Official Site: Lucas Arts

Battle Terrain
Cannon Fodder Challenge: King of the Hill

Mh, yeah, if this is just the basic type of battle droid and not like super ones or specialized like that, even without weapons I’d lean towards the stormtroopers.

1 hour ago, C.T. said:

Mh, yeah, if this is just the basic type of battle droid and not like super ones or specialized like that, even without weapons I’d lean towards the stormtroopers.

Fair point. These Battle Droids lack the strength, speed, and durability of their latter counterparts.

I'm going with the droids, they're not going against clonetroopers, they're going against Stormtroopers who are leagues behind clonetroopers in capability. The battledroids have an advantage of being metal and not getting exhausted

6 hours ago, Mercenaryblade said:

I'm going with the droids, they're not going against clonetroopers, they're going against Stormtroopers who are leagues behind clonetroopers in capability. The battledroids have an advantage of being metal and not getting exhausted

Oh I completely agree.

Really guys? Stormtroopers may have a history of poor aim in the films but they've always been taken seriously as threats, moreso in other material. This particular type of battle droid is comic relief to literally everybody, a complete joke.

8 hours ago, C.T. said:

Really guys? Stormtroopers may have a history of poor aim in the films but they've always been taken seriously as threats, moreso in other material. This particular type of battle droid is comic relief to literally everybody, a complete joke.

Really now? Star Wars Droids Kill count - YouTube

Get Roger Rogered meatbags

38 minutes ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Really now? Star Wars Droids Kill count - YouTube

Get Roger Rogered meatbags

You should add this to that post of yours: “More than 75% of this video is featuring droids other than the ones being used here, so this video doesn’t really mean anything.”

Now let’s try this one

2 hours ago, C.T. said:

You should add this to that post of yours: “More than 75% of this video is featuring droids other than the ones being used here, so this video doesn’t really mean anything.”

Now let’s try this one

They did separate which kills belonged to which droids in video. I'll see your funny droid video and raise you one of Stormtroopers being mowed down.

The Mandalorian but it's just Stormtroopers dying - YouTube

Stormtroopers have pretty much become just as much of a joke as B1 Battledroids  

6 minutes ago, Mercenaryblade said:

They did separate which kills belonged to which droids in video. I'll see your funny droid video and raise you one of Stormtroopers being mowed down.

The Mandalorian but it's just Stormtroopers dying - YouTube

Stormtroopers have pretty much become just as much of a joke as B1 Battledroids  

Everyone in this category is a joke. That's the idea. The main difference I see is that the Battledroids are not only depicted as incompetent, but they're also individually stupid too. Stormtroopers are at least supposed to be menacing even if they are fodder. Battle Droids more often then not are just silly goobers who suck at everything

16 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Everyone in this category is a joke. That's the idea. The main difference I see is that the Battledroids are not only depicted as incompetent, but they're also individually stupid too. Stormtroopers are at least supposed to be menacing even if they are fodder. Battle Droids more often then not are just silly goobers who suck at everything

Yeah, this

Once again, Stormtroopers and Clonetroopers are not the same thing everyone, see the Clonetroopers vs Ewoks matchup for more information. 

What’s pretty tricky about this matchup is that both forces strengths and weaknesses are pretty similar: overwhelming force and numbers at the cost of individuality and real strategy. Assuming that both groups start with equal numbers, I’d favor the Imperial forces because they at least have basic military training and conditioning, while the droids seem limited to simply walking and shooting. Even without weapons the regular droids seem like pretty fragile fighters who really more strongly on superior numbers then the ST do.