Rumble 20544 General Kregg vs. Stripe vs. Brigade
MATCH SCORE
General Kregg: 2
Stripe: 0
Brigade: 1

8:7 - Po vs. Omega Red

SEASON 8, ROUND 7

Po

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Urban (Low Power)
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Po at this Wiki
Official Site: Dreamworks Animation

Omega Red

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Urban (Low Power)
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Omega Red at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Murderworld

Po actually has experience fighting in areas like Murderworld, as the Furious Five regularly spar between themselves in a temple that has a bunch of death traps within. That being said, I don't know if he has that good of a chance against Omega Red. His spores will ruin any chance Po has if he tries to get close and personal, and that's ignoring the fact that his entire body is made out of a metal that is impossible to get through. Sure, he can Wuxi Finger Hold him but he needs to get past Carbonadium coils flailing around and Death Spores, and I just don't see that happening.

1 hour ago, Macklemore said:

Po actually has experience fighting in areas like Murderworld, as the Furious Five regularly spar between themselves in a temple that has a bunch of death traps within. That being said, I don't know if he has that good of a chance against Omega Red. His spores will ruin any chance Po has if he tries to get close and personal, and that's ignoring the fact that his entire body is made out of a metal that is impossible to get through. Sure, he can Wuxi Finger Hold him but he needs to get past Carbonadium coils flailing around and Death Spores, and I just don't see that happening.

It'll be a cold day in hell when I don't argue for Po. He has a win con, he actually does have ranged attacks in LoA and that Amazon show with Chi, and he seems to be far better trained. Get on in there and Wuxi Finger Hold him, big guy

4 hours ago, Macklemore said:

that his entire body is made out of a metal that is impossible to get through.

Actually, only Red's armor and coils are made of carbonadium. Still covers most of his body, though. 

3 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

It'll be a cold day in hell when I don't argue for Po. He has a win con, he actually does have ranged attacks in LoA and that Amazon show with Chi, and he seems to be far better trained. Get on in there and Wuxi Finger Hold him, big guy

Haven't see the Kung Fu Panda films yet, but I'd imagine Po's gonna have a hell of a time getting through Arkady's armor (which is a couple of steps away from adamantium in durability), and will also have to deal with his 10-ton strength and healing factor. I seriously doubt Po will be able to lock in the Wuxi Finger Hold on a opponent this physically strong, and I doubt his attacks could penetrate Red's armor. 

Exposure to Omega Red's death spores can also kill in seconds to minutes (so getting up close would be a bad idea for Po), and his coils can drain opponents as strong as Colossus.

I like Po, he's a fun character.  And I think his Judo skill and resilience feats will help him give Red a run for his money.

I'm liking Red here, though.  He brings some attack vectors to the challenge that Po will find difficult to get around in a melee battle.

I'd still give Po the win 3 times out of 10.