Stripe: 0
Brigade: 1

Waspinator vs. Grumble Bee
MATCH SCORE
Waspinator: 3
Grumble Bee: 2

Match 16146 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Rise) vs. Quintessons

Movie-Brat

24 hours. 24 hours of constant, exhausting madness Donatello counted. 

All the Turtles and April could remember was that they stumbled upon a weird cube object called the Allspark. To their shock, it can do anything. Make inanimate objects into transforming robots, give superpowers, about anything. 

That was, until they got caught in the crossfire when the Allspark sends them to another dimension in the middle of an Autobot and Decepticon battle with a curious third party known as the Quintessons. More specifically, when stumbling onto their ship when transported, they overheard them manipulating the Decepticons. In which during this fight, they intend to use a bomb to eradicate both races and Cybertron. 

With the help of the Doctor and his companions Amy and Rory, they managed to not only defeat them but also had the bomb instead destroy the planet of Quintessa, though that had been an accident thanks to a Sharkticon attempting to sabotage Donatello's attempt to deactivate the bomb. 

After escaping back to Cybetron, they had thought their troubles were over and stopped the war. But the remaining Quintesson leaders and a few scarce remaining forces had managed to escape the destruction and were not happy to boot. But much to everyone's horror, they grew into giants thanks to a last resort of a Quintesson scientist prior to his death had managed to create a device that enlarged their bodies. 

"You have ruined our plans!" Screamed one of the Quintesson leaders in pure anger. "You've destroyed our planet! Ruined our capitalist agendas with other races we were going to destroy! We are literally nothing! But we will have the pleasure of not destroying our creations this time but eradicating a bunch of reptiles!" 

"Should we not calm down and plot out revenge?" One of the leaders asked. 

"THERE IS NO POINT ANYMORE!" Screamed and screeched the first leader. "We have no planet! Anger and revenge are our last resort! Kill them!"

"I have an idea!" The Doctor gathered the Turtles and April O'Neil. "The Allspark affects organic life as well. So, this as it turns out can enhance your abilities and make your thoughts come true."

"So?" Raphael asked, skeptical. 

"You know the phrase 'fight fire with fire', do you?" Asked the Doctor. 

Suddenly, it occurred to him and the others. Immediately, they understood and got on board. 

"Let's do it then!" Said Raphael as he touched the cube. 

"Let's kick their cans all over space!" April grinned as she followed suit. 

With the remaining turtles touching the cube, the Doctor used the Sonic Screwdriver to activate its full power.

"Remember," The Doctor began. "The Allspark will enhance your abilities, your weapons, your speed, your strength, everything. Just think big."

The Doctor stepped back as the cube glowed and suddenly, the five teens felt a jolt of power coursing through their bodies. Their bodies spazzed and screamed until they finally felt their bodies stretching but at the same time, felt normal to them. 

Finally, their eyes opened. And to their shock, they were giants. Big, literal giants. 

"Alright, Doc!" Raphael screamed in excitement. 

"What in the..." April looked at her hands, amazed at the size change. 

"Now I know what it feels like to be that giant turtle monster!" Leonardo said. 

"What was his name again?" Asked Michelangelo. 

"Enough!" Shouted the Quintesson leader. "You will rue the day you have crossed us!" 

"We'll see about That!" Raphael shouted in response as he and the others went into their fighting stances. 

The two teams finally charge against each other as the final battle against the Quintessons finally began. 

"Do you think they can win this?" Rory asked the Doctor. 

"They're the last line of defense!" The Doctor responded. "Let's hope they will!"

The Decepticons watched the fight with great interest from a distance. 

"Shouldn't we retreat?" Cyclonus asked Galvatron.

"No." The Decepticon leader responded. "I want to see those deceivers suffer. At the rate this is going, those pesky turtles and human will do the job for me!" 

Galvatron then added, "But we will have to retreat for we shall not incur their wrath."

On the battlefield, Michaelangelo had managed to destroy one of the four remaining Sharkticons after hitting it in shark mode. It transformed into robot mode before its head popped open and exploded. While Donatello managed to destroy one of the two remaining Quintesson prosecutors. But mainly, Raphael had begun fighting one of the Quintesson leaders with Leonardo even slicing two of the tentacles to assist his brother. 

------

The last variation of the inspired by the series finale of Power Rangers Zeo scenarios. 

This time, I'm using the Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles versions and the Quintessons. 

For the Turtles and April O'Neil, and yes, she's included in this fight due to the show giving her more to do and participate in the action with martial arts skills and magic. Basically, they're all at full power from the series finale of the show. 

With the Quintessons, there are four leaders/judges, three Sharkticons, a Prosecutor, an alligator bot seen in the animated Transformers movie, two baliffs and an executioner. 

The Rise Turtles to date are arguably the most powerful version of the TMNT there is, with the 2K3 Turtles possibly topping them in terms of acquired powers. But if this is the Turtles from the series finale where they were moving at DBZ speeds... Whoof!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RakaiThwei said:

The Rise Turtles to date are arguably the most powerful version of the TMNT there is, with the 2K3 Turtles possibly topping them in terms of acquired powers. But if this is the Turtles from the series finale where they were moving at DBZ speeds... Whoof!

I know, right? They went all out on that fight! 

Just now, Movie-Brat said:

I know, right? They went all out on that fight! 

Those Turtles, along with the 2K3 Turtles... would TROUNCE a lot of people.

I'm giving it to them.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

Side note, the Rise and 2k3 Turtles are my favorite incarnations. 

I'm all about the original Mirage Turtles and the IDW Turtles here.

• Like 1

Pretty good set-up, but the scaled up Turtles and April should probably win this almost handily. The Quintessons by themselves are no real threat (in fact, Spike Witwicky was once able to hold one at bay on his own), so it's essentially going to be a fight between the Turtles/April and the Quintessons' soldiers. In that, the good guys shouldn't have much problem.

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
3.40 - DSkillz
5.00 - patrickthekid

FPA Calculation:
2 Total Votes cast
8.40 Total Combined Score
8.40 / 2 = 4.20 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Rise): 3
Quintessons: 2