Slot: The Team's Survivor
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Carolyn Fry at this Wiki
Official Site: Universal Pictures

Battle Terrain
Survival Challenge: the Juliane Koepcke scenario

Tallahassee does have extensive survival experience but I don't know that he has any survivalist training specifically. He always struck me as more of a "looting and shooting" zombie survivor, as opposed to a "forage for wild food and survive off the land" type, which works against him here I think. I know little about Carolyn so I will hold my vote but I think Tallahassee would be passable at this challenge

Carolyn Fry crash lands on an alien planet and survives a hunting swarm of alien predators in total darkness:

pitch-black-monster.jpg

I think that's actually a stronger survival feat than outrunning zombies.

That said, the scenario is more about surviving both the fall to earth and the Amazon.  Carolyn is a commercial transport pilot so I'll give her the benefit of being better about directions, navigating and getting around on alien worlds which adds to her survivability.

3 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I know little about Carolyn so I will hold my vote

If you haven't seen Pitch Black give it a look. It's a fun bit of sci-fi schlock.

8 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Tallahassee does have extensive survival experience but I don't know that he has any survivalist training specifically. He always struck me as more of a "looting and shooting" zombie survivor

That's because that's what he is. And that works against Zombies. Not for this specific scenario.

Yeah Tallahassee is impressive in certain scenarios, but he was never formally trained to survive in something like this, Fry wasn't per say either.

What separates them for me, is Fry's knowledge of technology and other subjects, which she used to survive on the planet, with very few resources at her disposal except some power cells, alcohol , and essential whatever natural resources were around on the planet itself.

That says a lot about her, and her efforts to reach the ship by herself, towards the end of the movie are very impressive, especially considering she wasn't nearly the fighter that Riddick was in their particular situation.