Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

8:4 - Luke Skywalker (Disney Canon) vs. Supergirl (Smallville)

UMPIRE

SEASON 8, ROUND 4

Luke Skywalker (Disney Canon)

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Nuclear (Medium Power)
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Luke Skywalker (Disney Canon) at this Wiki
Official Site: Lucas Films

Supergirl (Smallville)

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Nuclear (Medium Power)
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Supergirl (Smallville) at this Wiki
Official Site: DC Comics

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Ice Planet Hoth

Well, this is an interesting match.  Even with this being the lowest power Supergirl, Luke has his work cut out for him.

Pretty sure Supergirl is not bothered by the elements but Luke had to bundle up on Hoth.

2 minutes ago, Bergy_Berg said:

To me this fight really comes down to whether Supergirl can handle getting slashed by a lightsaber. If yes, easy win for her. If no, then Luke has a real chance. I'm open to arguments on that.

The closest direct answer we're likely to get is when she contained this explosion, which was compared to a nuclear explosion. I'm somewhat dubious of this claim personally, but it is a big explosion that she completely no-sells. That's likely the closest we're gonna get. She does scale to Clark, who regularly survives other laser attacks, but none that seem as intense as a lightsaber. 

14 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

The closest direct answer we're likely to get is when she contained this explosion, which was compared to a nuclear explosion. I'm somewhat dubious of this claim personally, but it is a big explosion that she completely no-sells. That's likely the closest we're gonna get. She does scale to Clark, who regularly survives other laser attacks, but none that seem as intense as a lightsaber. 

Thanks for the reference links.

I would agree that the explosion doesn't look particularly impressive.  The laser attacks look more like a force beam than anything.

I do not think that the Smallville versions would want to get hit by the Jedi lightsaber.

Would Luke even be able to tag Supergirl? I seem to remember both Clark and Kara doing a lot of flash step-type moves in Smallville.

Jedi have crazy reaction time though. They block lasers with a sword after all.

Luke can't move as fast as Supergirl, not by a long stretch, but he may be able to react to her and track her movement.

Lightsabers are pretty powerful, and I think would hurt this version of supergirl. Though one hit is probably not enough to mortally wound.

• Like 1