Slot: The Team's Corporate Mascot
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about The Noid at this Wiki
Official Site: Domino's Pizza

Battle Terrain
Marketing Challenge: Harley-Davidson Perfume

The Noid is decidedly un-manly. Judderman isn't especially manly either, though. Maybe a marketing campaign with the Noid becoming big and strong after he uses the cologne would work. I don't think either is well-suited here, but Judderman is probably the more natural choice just going by appearance

Neither of these mascots strike me as being well associated with Harley motorcycles.

That said, it would have to be The Noid here, I think.

Why?  Because the type of person who rides a Harley does not drink Bacardi Metz! No! 

Heh, well to his credit the Judderman himself was created and made in such a way that he would lure skeptical people to the Metz drink, not in a mainly way per say but in an alluring way.

It's never really discussed what the Judderman is, but most assume him to be some sort of forest sprite, but that is neither here nor there, compared to the Noid, the Judderman is stated in his commercials to quite persuasive and cunning in how he operates and convinces people to do certain things, as is found in this quote from the commercial's poem, "Sharp of tongue and spindle limbed he is and cunning."

That being said,  I do like the Judderman's chances, even here, as he was able to convince a peasant who was terrified of him, to not only follow him, but to want the Metz drink he was offering to him, by using a combination of words and body language, possibly magic too, but that can't be confirmed.

The Noid on the other hand, charming as he may be, is nearly incapable of speaking normally, much less trying to explain to anyone anything about who he is or why he does what he does in regards to the pizzas that people order from Dominoes and other companies.

With those characteristics, I can see him having a good bit of trouble with anyone much less bikers here.