Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

8:2 - Hellboy vs. Alita (Last Order - Imaginos 2.0)

UMPIRE

SEASON 8, ROUND 2

Hellboy

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Nuclear (Medium Power)
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Hellboy at this Wiki
Official Site: Dark Horse Comics

Alita (Last Order - Imaginos 2.0)

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Nuclear (Medium Power)
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Alita (Last Order - Imaginos 2.0) at this Wiki
Official Site: Yukito Kishiro

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Dagobah

This doesn't look great for Hellboy, if I'm honest. He's slower to some degree, possibly a very considerable one if Alita's speed truly is relativistic, she hits slightly harder, and her has a supposedly endless pool of stamina. Hellboy's best asset as far as I can tell is his healing factor, which seems to be very strong and would keep him in the fight for a good while. However, unless he can find some way to actually damage her, that'll only prolong the inevitable

6 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

This doesn't look great for Hellboy, if I'm honest. He's slower to some degree, possibly a very considerable one if Alita's speed truly is relativistic, she hits slightly harder, and her has a supposedly endless pool of stamina. Hellboy's best asset as far as I can tell is his healing factor, which seems to be very strong and would keep him in the fight for a good while. However, unless he can find some way to actually damage her, that'll only prolong the inevitable

He had the hand of doom and his own hand-cannon, not to mention that he’s damaged and hurt several high-end supernatural beings. I need to look up durability on Alita to see what she’s like.

I only seen the movie versions of these characters, had to quickly google the bios of the versions used in this match. Based on feats, Alita has speed and strength going for her, while Hellboy has regeneration and better weapons. I think the X-Factor is going to be the stamina of these two; Hellboy has powered through quite a lot of fights, but Alita’s stamina is stated to be unlimited after Imaginos 2.0, so I think if this is a long, drawn out fight, Alita will definitely take it.

I've never seen or read Battle Angel Alita, but I do foresee Hellboy being a very bad match-up for someone in particular in this slot should they ever match-up in this draft. 

42 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

I've never seen or read Battle Angel Alita, but I do foresee Hellboy being a very bad match-up for someone particular in this slot should they ever match-up in this draft. 

Maybe give the recent live action film a look sometime.  It wasn't terrible.

7 minutes ago, Magnamax said:

Who is that?

You can take a look at who's in the slot, but I'm not gonna spell it out. :) 

On 3/20/2021 at 9:14 PM, Magnamax said:

Who is that?

Ah, never mind. The person I was thinking of is in another slot. My bad.

3 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

...who was it

I didn't want to explicitly point it out, but since they're in different slots, it doesn't really matter now.

I was thinking of Azula. Anyone who's seen how Hellboy killed the first Samael in his first film will know what I mean.

1 minute ago, DSkillz said:

I didn't want to explicitly point it out, but since they're in different slots, it doesn't really matter now.

I was thinking of Azula. Anyone who's seen how Hellboy killed the first Samael in his first film will know what I mean.

Ah. Yeah, fire and lightning immunity would be a very bad matchup indeed