Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

8:2 - Gamora (Marvel Cinematic Universe) vs. Ichigo Kurosaki

UMPIRE

SEASON 8, ROUND 2

Gamora (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Tectonic (Medium-High Power)
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Gamora (Marvel Cinematic Universe) at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment

Ichigo Kurosaki

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Tectonic (Medium-High Power)
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Ichigo Kurosaki at this Wiki
Official Site: VIZ Media

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Pandora Night

4 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

um, am I missing something? Gamora is listed as 8-C, which makes sense given the power scaling of the MCU. Is she in the wrong category?

There is no issue here.  If a player selects a Tier 8 character to represent their Tier 6 slot that's their business.

2 minutes ago, Fox said:

There is no issue here.  If a player selects a Tier 8 character to represent their Tier 6 slot that's their business.

In that case Ichigo wins pretty easily. Given the kind of character he is, I don't imagine he would kill her, assuming she's had her face-turn, but I don't see how she wins

6 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

In that case Ichigo wins pretty easily. Given the kind of character he is, I don't imagine he would kill her, assuming she's had her face-turn, but I don't see how she wins

Her Tier is listed as higher when wielding Godslayer (so named as it can kill an Asgardian - see link) if you want to factor that in to your calculus.

I'm unfamiliar with Ichigo so I don't currently have an opinion on it.

1 hour ago, Fox said:

Her Tier is listed as higher when wielding Godslayer (so named as it can kill an Asgardian - see link) if you want to factor that in to your calculus.

I'm unfamiliar with Ichigo so I don't currently have an opinion on it.

Asgardians aren't really that... durable against piercing weapons? They've been stabbed multiple times in the MCU. By Hela's swords, Loki stabbed Thor in Avengers on top of Stark Tower, and so on. Again, the problem here lies in the fact that the person being pitted is a live action character that moves like molasses, while Ichigo has anime speed on his side. Even if the fight has a chance of being equal (skill and strength wise), Ichigo would just dash right past Gamora before she can even pull Godslayer out.

2 hours ago, Macklemore said:

Asgardians aren't really that... durable against piercing weapons? They've been stabbed multiple times in the MCU. By Hela's swords, Loki stabbed Thor in Avengers on top of Stark Tower, and so on. Again, the problem here lies in the fact that the person being pitted is a live action character that moves like molasses, while Ichigo has anime speed on his side. Even if the fight has a chance of being equal (skill and strength wise), Ichigo would just dash right past Gamora before she can even pull Godslayer out.

I agree with Macklemore, live action Gamora’s speed feats aren’t really comparable to really any competent warrior in the Bleach universe, specially not Ichigo. 

Oh boy, this isn't much of a fight for Ichigo sadly. Even in his first form back at the beginning of the manga he was able to move fairly fast. Once he got Bankai he was FTE and has only gotten stronger and faster since. Sorry Gamora but you don't even see him coming.