UNSC Pillar Of Autumn: 1
Re Verse: 3
Lotta Litter: 0

Match 15925 Blue Mary vs. Mila (DOA)

JohnnyChany

GAINING AN EDGE: A MASSIVE FIGHTING GAME CROSSOVER

PART CI

heidernmary.jpg.0256d2aa2ddfcb13d7f9bd94fed129a5.jpg

Cammy White and Blue Mary arrived at the village where Kula Diamond had told them to meet. (REF: RAPHAEL SOREL VS. LARS ALEXANDERSSON) Unbeknownst to them, they had walked into an apparent warzone. Both women stopped at the sight of dead soldiers in red armor spread  out in front of them.

“What happened here?” Cammy wondered.

“They look like… Tekken Force soldiers,” stated Blue Mary. “I wonder where Lars is?”

Cammy bent over to check the pulse and heartbeat of a nearby soldier. “This one is still holding on, but just barely.” Cammy gazed at the broken bodies of some of the other Tekken Force soldiers in her vicinity that were clearly not as lucky.  “This is horrible.”
Blue Mary’s attention was grabbed by the sight of her ally, Whip of the Ikari Warriors, unconscious on the ground near the sidewall of a hut.  (REF: WHIP VS. IVY)

“Whip!” Blue Mary shouted. 

She checked the vitals of her friend and breathed a sigh of relief when proof of life was confirmed. Blue Mary winced at the sight of lacerations around Whip’s neck.

“You know her?” Cammy asked.

“I do. When Heidern said he wanted to meet here because he thought the Ikari Warriors might be in trouble (REF: BLUE MARY VS. ANNA WILLIAMS) … I guess I didn’t think it would be this bad,” admitted Mary.

The echoes of shouting and gunfire echoed all around them.

“Sounds like whatever is going on is still going on,” concluded Cammy.

Blue Mary grabbed the radio from near Whip’s waist. “Is anyone out there? Do you read me?”

The two blonde women had only to wait half a minute before a replay came out over the radio.

“Mary? Is that you?” It was the voice of Ikari Warrior commander, General Heidern.

“Yes General,” answered Mary. “Where are you? Are you close?”

“Kula and I are in the village square. It is a very combustible situation. Leona needs our help,” he informed.

“I can see that. We just arrived and we have come across Whip. She is alive, but she is knocked out,” said Mary.

“Whip? We hadn’t made it to her before we got pinned down here. I don’t want to lose sight of Leona, but if Whip is in a vulnerable state she needs to be taken off the battlefield,” said Heidern.

“I have a truck parked outside the village, I can take her to it,” Mary suggested.

“Good idea. Is Cammy White still with you?” asked Heidern.

“Yes.”

“We need her over here ASAP. Leona is currently engaged with what I believe to be one of the Shadoloo dolls,” explained Heidern. (REF: MOMIJI VS. VEGA)

“Understood. See you soon,” Mary replied. She placed down the radio.

Horror spread across Cammy’s face. “One of my sisters is here? Did Bison make them do all of this?”

“We have no time to waste,” Mary declared. She picked up Whip’s body with her hands. “Head to the center of town. I will follow as soon as I get her to safety.”

Cammy nodded in agreement and made haste toward the commotion. Mary carried Whip to her truck. Once she made it there she contacted Heidern again on the radio.

“I’m done moving Whip, so I’m coming back now. Have you seen Cammy yet?” she asked.

“No.”

“Are Bison’s dolls responsible for all those dead Tekken Force soldiers?” Mary inquired.

It was silent for a moment before Heidern responded. “No. I believe it might have been Leona. She is experiencing a Riot of the Blood. It was already going on when Kula and I arrived.”

“Oh no.”

“We have sheltered all the civilians that we could to keep them from danger,” explained Heidern. “Currently she is fighting one of Bison’s dolls. We are trying to keep physical confrontation to a minimum in hopes of getting her out of this rage state. This is where I need your help.”

“To do what?” Mary wondered.

“Guard the perimeter.”

“General?”

“There is something big going on here, but it is difficult to figure out what it is at the moment. A lot of disparate groups are gathering at this small village, the Tekken Force, The Shadoloo dolls, I even saw a female knight (REF: HILDEGARD VON KRONE VS. LEONA HEIDERN) , but for what reason is not presently clear?”

Blue Mary was silent.

“Regardless of their initial motivations, outside entities pouring into this village are only feeding Leona’s blood lust. So, I need you to keep them away if you can,” Heidern commanded.

“Are you sure you will be okay where you are with Leona rampaging?” asked Mary.

“Yes. Kula is with me  (REF: KULA DIAMOND VS. ALISA BOSCONOVITCH)  and once Cammy arrives I am hoping she can talk down this Shadoloo woman. Then it will simply be a matter of waiting Leona out. I need your help in preventing any more variables from entering the equation.”

“Understood,” replied Mary.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

soul-calibur-cassandra-alexandra-ivy-valentine-siegfried-wallpaper-preview.jpg.3f084dbce3217140b387ef4855bbc106.jpg

Cassandra Alexandra and Mila walked in what appeared to be an abandoned village.

“I’ve been to small towns before, but this really seems empty,” remarked Mila.

“Very curious,” stated Cassandra.

“And this is the place where you think your friends are?” Mila inquired.

“They are here, I can feel it,” Cassandra confirmed. “The shards of Soul Edge we all share inside of us have made us linked forever.”

“That is amazing,” said Mila.

Cassandra and Mila stepped onto a street where motionless bodies littered the ground. Mila gasped.

Cassandra unsheathed her sword and slowed her pace. “Steady yourself. Something sinister is afoot.”

“Do you think this is the work of those malfested you were talking about?” asked Mila. (REF: ARMOR KING VS. WOLF HAWKFIELD)

“I don’t sense any malfested in this area, but this definitely looks like the work of Soul Edge,” noted Cassandra.

"If there are more malfested here, I am ready to fight," Mila proclaimed. (REF: MILA VS. VANESSA LEWIS

“I need you two to stop right there!” a voice called out.

Mila spun on her heel to see the source of the voice, a woman with short blonde hair, blue pants, and a red top.

“You two are about to enter a restricted area that is off limits to…” Blue Mary did a second take at Cassandra. “..civilians.”

“Off limits?” Mila repeated.

“There is a military operation underway currently and your presence would not only endanger their lives but your own as well,” said Mary.

Cassandra scoffed. “Ridiculous. I am looking for two of my allies here. So either your military is fighting them and thus are my enemy or they are fighting with them and thus will need my help.”

Blue Mary began to move closer to Mila and Cassandra. “Neither of those things are happening here. You do not understand the situation,” insisted Mary. “I assure you everyone can remain safe, but you must stay out of it.”

Cassandra looked around at the bodies in the street. “Doesn’t look very safe to me. Whatever is happening here, I am going to put a stop to it.”

“I can’t allow you to do that,” said Mary. She stepped into a fighting stance. “I don’t want to use force, but I will if necessary. Believe me it will be better coming from me then what you would face inside.”

Cassandra pointed her blade. “Do your worst.”

“Stop!” cried out Mila. She approached Blue Mary with her hands in the air. “We don’t need more violence. Surely, there is a way we can talk this out.”

“You can put your hands down, you aren’t under arrest. Unfortunately though, there isn’t any discussion we can have that will change the fact that….”

Mila cut off Blue Mary with an elbow strike across the face.

She turned back to Cassandra. “Go ahead find your friends, they probably need your help. I will hold her off.”

Cassandra smiled. “Thank you Mila.”

Cassandra continued her trek toward the center of the village.

Mila returned her focus to Blue Mary who was now rubbing her mouth where Mila had stuck her. “You have no idea the mistake you are making. When we are finished here, I am going after your cosplay friend as well.”

I feel bad going against Mila because I really like her MMA fighting style and really think it she is one of the funnest new characters to play as in the Dead or Alive series, but at the same time I just think Mary’s throws and grappling might be too much. I might be voting for Blue Mary, but my heart is telling me that I’m making a mistake.

On 2/17/2021 at 2:01 AM, Pizzaguy2995 said:

I feel bad going against Mila because I really like her MMA fighting style and really think it she is one of the funnest new characters to play as in the Dead or Alive series, but at the same time I just think Mary’s throws and grappling might be too much. I might be voting for Blue Mary, but my heart is telling me that I’m making a mistake.

It's understandable. Mila's my main in DOA. But we have to be objective here. My vote goes to Mary.