MATCH SCORE
Starkiller: 5
Wolverine: 3

Match 13910 Kula Diamond vs. Alisa Boskonovitch

JohnnyChany

GAINING AN EDGE: A MASSIVE FIGHTING GAME CROSSOVER

PART XX

500px-DOA4_Bayman_11.jpg

Bayman knocked Clark Still down with a powerful blow. (REF: BAYMAN VS. CLARK STILL) The move brought a smile to the faces of Jin Kazama and Nina Williams. The smiles faded at the sound of a gun cocking behind them. Jin and Nina slowly turned around. Leona stood firm with a shotgun pointed directly at them.

"It's over, Kazama," Leona announced. "You are going down."

Jin chuckled.

"Are you sure about that?" Nina questioned. She lifted her left hand in the air. "I hope you are a great shot with that thing. You better not miss. Because all I have to do is snap my fingers and my new associate down there will snap your friend's neck."

Leona looked over the railing as Bayman held up a half conscious Clark Still.

"You're female friend with the whip doesn't appear to be faring too well either," added Jin.

Leona looked over to Whip who was hurt, unarmed, and surrounded by Tekken Force soldiers.

"If you and the other man you barged in with stop this pointless assault I will agree to let them live," said Jin. "You can gather you're injured and leave my facility. I am in a good mood today, I may even forget this ever happened."

"What's it going to be, Blue?" Nina asked.

Leona felt insulted. She remained in her same stance pointing her gun at them for several moments until finally dropping it to her side.

"Damn't!" she shouted.

"Wise choice," said Nina.

As Ralf Jones walked over to pick up Clark Still, he glared at Bayman.

"This isn't over," he grunted.

"It never is, my friend," Bayman replied.

After the Ikari Warriors left, Jin leaned over to his assistant. "You never told me. Did you manage to retrieve my property from Violet Systems?"

"Affirmative," Nina answered. "It looked like Lee had tampered with a lot of her programming, but she should be back to normal now."

"Utilize her," said Jin. "I will personally do the follow up on this story about the G Corporation." (REF: LILI ROCHEFORT VS. KARIN KANZUKI)

Nina nodded. "Understood."

Jin called over to Bayman. "Come with me. We have much to discuss concerning Victor Donovan and my dear father."

Bayman walked over to Jin and followed him outside the facility. Nina pulled out her cell phone.

"I want you to send the android after the little militia that just attacked one of our facilities. I want her to follow them to their base, and then burn it to the ground," ordered Nina.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/square_small/0/208/308053-heidern2001bq.jpg

Ralf Jones and Leona walked into their meeting with Leona's father full of anger and a little embarrassment.

"How are they?" asked Heidern.

"Whip will be okay. Clark is in pretty rough shape," Leona replied.

"I still can't believe it went down that way," said Ralf.

Leona shook her head in disgust. "I wanted so badly to punch that satisfied smirk right off that arrogant blonde's face."

"Dwelling on it won't change our current situation," Heidern reminded.

Ralf and Leona nodded.

"We've targeted a pretty big fish in Jin Kazama, and now we have squandered the element of surprise, the one big thing we had working in our favor," said Heidern.

"I didn't expect so much of the Tekken Force to be in such a small facility," said Ralf.

"The Mishima Zaibatsu has amassed quite the personal army, if we intend to continue engaging Jin Kazama in battle we will need to bolster our ranks as well," Heidern explained.

"We do intend to continue this don't we?" asked Ralf.

"I do. The more I found out about them the more I realized the Mishima Zaibatsu has been a soul crushing plague upon this world for too long. I very much want to eradicate their evil from this world. I just want to make sure we all understand what we are getting into," Heidern explained.

"I understand. And there is no way I am stopping now, especially after what they did to Clark," Leona stated emphatically.

"I feel the same way," said Ralf.

"Good." Heidern lifted a manilla envelope. "One of the other things going in our favor is that the Mishima Zaibatsu's list of enemies is not a short one. I believe we can gain some allies off their enemy list and work together to take down Jin Kazama. Starting with this man." Heidern pulled a picture out of the envelope. "His name is Lars Alexandersson. He is a former captain of the Tekken Force and now leads a rebel unit against the Mishima Zaibatsu. Take Whip with you and find him. I'm sure he will discover that we can be very helpful to each other."

"What about Clark?" asked Ralf.

"Have him transferred out of the hospital and back here to our base of operations," ordered Heidern. "I will have a nurse attend to him here. It makes little sense to leave him vulnerable in a public place to one of Jin's lackeys."

"What if they come after you here?" Leona questioned.

Heidern smiled. "I've always been able to take care of myself. Besides, I won't be alone. Kula Diamond should be here soon. She contacted me earlier today wondering if I could help her locate K' and Maxima. I agreed, and it turns out to be excellent timing as we could really utilize their help in this as well."

By the end of the day, Clark Still had been released from the hospital and into Heidern's private care and Ralf, Leona, and Whip went off in search of Lars Alexandersson. Heidern and Kula Diamond sat and discussed her concern about K' and Maxima.

"When I arrived at their apartment it was trashed. I've never seen it that way. Do you think remnants of the NESTS cartel are hunting them down?" Kula wondered.

"It's possible," Heidern replied. "But I don't think enough time has passed to be overly concerned just yet. Tomorrow we will see what we can turn up. There may be a simpler, more peaceful explanation to there whereabouts."

Heidern looked over his shoulder, down the hall. "I'm going to go check in on Clark real quick and then I will debrief you about our current target."

Heidern entered the room where Clark was resting. It was quiet. Suddenly a loud crash pierced the silence. Alisa Bosconovitch flew through the halls and burst into the room where Heidern stood.

"Who or what are..."

Before he could finish, Alisa used her chain saw attack and sliced at his leg. He grabbed it and screamed in agony. Alisa started to attack again, but was knocked back by an ice projectile.

"Stay away from them!" Kula shouted.

Guest KibaxHinata

This is a tough one. Alisa's flight allowed her to evade a helicopter, can fire her wrists, head, and legs as explosive devices and regrow her head; good durability etc. Granted the average helicopter can go 150 mph so I think shes safely capable of reaching that speed, if not, more if in flight.

Kula herself is capable of freezing her opponent, is quick on her feet, and creates ice shards, ice blocks, and breath ice. At close range, Kula is much more dangerous if you don't take Alisa's chainsaws into effect.

Tough choice but I think Kula could win this if the fight starts up close. Mostly because her moves are just as good for offensive purposes as they can be for defensive and surprises against Alisa's combo-based combat.

Ooooooooh... This one's a toughie!

I almost want to say Kula, but at the same time Alisa is so versatile and powerful in her own right..

-Rakai'Thwei

Match Final Results

USER RATINGS

patrickthekid gives it a grade of: A

michalecs gives it a grade of: B

leroypowell3 gives it a grade of: A

Dark Spider-man gives it a grade of: A

SCORE

Kula Diamond: 13

Alisa Boskonovitch: 5

FPA: 3.8