Abigail (2023 film): 1
The Ghoul (Cooper Howard): 0
Suprema: 5

Match 14092 Blue Mary vs. Anna Williams

JohnnyChany

GAINING AN EDGE: A MASSIVE FIGHTING GAME CROSSOVER

PART XXXI

fireball2_700x434.jpg

Armor King and T. Hawk exchanged heavy blows over the unconscious body of Julia in G Corporation's research facility in Mexico. (REF: T. HAWK VS. ARMOR KING) Their fight was interrupted by some of the few remaining G Corporation robots still patrolling the building. The robots attacked both men, but T. Hawk and Armor King made quick work of their mechanical foes. T. Hawk stopped to check on Julia. Armor King took advantage of his distraction and threw the Native American warrior against the wall. Armor King followed with a devastating kick to T. Hawk's body. T. Hawk was now completely vulnerable and Armor King prepared to strike again.

T. Hawk struggled to speak. "Whatever my fate is from this battle, I accept it. But please spare Julia, she has been through so much already."

Armor King paused. It all finally clicked in his head. The reason the girl that attacked him looked so different from the other G Corporation soldiers was because she was a research test subject. The man he was fighting was the other man he heard attacking the facility. He was here to save her, a goal not unlike Armor King's own.

Armor King roared at T. Hawk to grab Julia and exit the building. He would go set free the others. T. Hawk appeared confused, but did as he was told. Armor King raced into the lab and set free everything and everyone in sight.

"What are you doing? You're ruining everything!" screamed Dr. Chen.

Armor King swatted the doctor away like a fly. He placed a bomb in the center of the lab and then came upon an unconscious blonde girl, Juni, on an operating table. (REF: CAMMY WHITE VS. BILLY KANE) Armor King slung her across his shoulder and quickly exited the research facility.

When he was a safe distance away from the facility, Armor King saw T. Hawk standing tall with Julia in his arms.

"I thank you," said T. Hawk. "I owe you a great debt, masked fighter."

The research facility behind them exploded. Armor King roared that they should keep moving.

On the other side of the world, Kazuya Mishima was on a conference call on his computer with Victor Donovan in his G Corporation main office.

"You will never have to worry about Lee Chaolan ever again," announced Donovan. (REF: CHRISTIE VS. LEE CHAOLAN) "In fact, Violet Systems and all its robotics technology is now ripe for the taking."

"Excellent! I knew it was a good idea to put faith in you, Mr. Donovan," said Kazuya. "How goes the hunting for Yoshimitsu?"

"We haven't turned him up yet. But we will, soon, I swear it," Donovan promised.

Kazuya sighed.

"Meanwhile I do have a few other tricks up my sleeve that I think you will appreciate," Donovan noted. (REF: GEN VS. WANG JINREI)

"Keep me updated," said Kazuya.

Kazuya turned off the screen as Anna Williams entered his office.

"There was an explosion at the research facility in Mexico," she announced.

"Wasn't that the one that was housing two of Bison's Dolls?" asked Kazuya.

"Yes, sir."

"Was it an accident or did someone blow it up?"

"We're not sure at this time. Preliminary reports state that there are no found survivors, but they have been unable to recover Juni or Juli," Anna answered.

"It was Armor King. I know it. He is a persistent roach, and if we don't stomp him out soon it could become an infestation. Send Bruce out there with a team to investigate the scene and see what they can come up with," Kazuya ordered.

"Bruce Irvine is not here. He asked for a leave of absence a week ago so that he could participate in that silly Muay Thai tournament," Anna reminded. (REF: JOE HIGASHI VS. ADON) "I could get a hold of him and tell him to get back here right away."

"No. That won't be necessary. I want you to go instead, then. Figure out what happened. I want my Dolls back, and I want Armor King's ridiculous looking head on a platter above my mantle!" Kazuya said with vigor.

"Yes, sir," Anna answered reluctantly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mary-garou.gif

Several hours later, Anna and a small group of G Corporation soldiers arrived on the scene of the explosion in Mexico.

"Move out!" Anna shouted. "Find anything that looks even remotely helpful."

The soldiers entered the tattered facility and began their search. Anna cursed Bruce Irvine in her mind. It was his fault that she was out in this heat. Anna looked in the distance and saw a female military cap, like the ones she saw in the pictures of M. Bison's Dolls. She walked over to pick it up.

A short distance away, an uninvited guest was closing in fast on the area on her motorcycle.

"I'm sorry, Heidern," Blue Mary said into her helmet headset. "I really would like to help, but I'm in the middle of a mission of my own. It is strange that you are now engaged in a war with the Mishima Zaibatsu. (REF: BAYMAN VS. CLARK STILL)  I have been investigating their rival, G Corporation, for months. It's been hard, but I think we are putting together a great case. Just today, there was an explosion at one of their facilities in Mexico. I have been dispatched to check it out, and I'm on my way there now. Good luck with Kula locating K' and Maxima. (REF: KULA DIAMOND VS. ALISA BOSCONOVITCH) Give Leona and the others my best when you see them again."

Blue Mary finished up her conversation with Heidern and then stopped her bike. She couldn't believe her eyes. Standing a few feet away from her was the assassin, Anna Williams. Anna was one of the highest ranking people on Kazuya's payroll. Blue Mary was excited and nervous at the same time.

"Anna Williams, you're coming with me for some questioning," Blue Mary proclaimed.

"Scram girlie, I'm not in a playful mood today," Anna replied.

"I must insist," said Mary.

Anna placed down Juli's hat that she had been holding and turned to face Blue Mary. "I despise blondes with motorcycles!"

Anna attacked Mary.

Guest KibaxHinata

I had to think for a bit here. Annas an assassin like her sister sure, but if Mary grabs her, then dear God her moves ALWAYS look like they hurt. My vote goes to Mary since her damage output WOULD put Anna down (especially since one of her specials makes her foe dizzy after a drop followed by tossing them across a wide arc).

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

I don't know how to vote because I know next to nothing about fighting games. But I'm really enjoying this arc!

Guest Magickal

I'd likely choose against Mary if she was facing Nina. Anna seems to be a notch below Nina's level and that will be enough for Mary to grab the win. Should be a nice grappling match...

Another good set-up, Johnny. 

As mentioned, this would probably be a close fight, but Mary seems to use ki, which might make her attacks more powerful in the end.

Match Final Results

USER RATINGS

Dark Spider-man gives it a grade of: A

Dinsdale Piranha gives it a grade of: A Great installment in a great arc!

DSkillz gives it a grade of: A Another good story here!

leroypowell3 gives it a grade of: A

KibaxHinata gives it a grade of: A

SCORE

Blue Mary: 10

Anna Williams: 7

FPA: 4.0