Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Hermione Granger at Wikipedia
Official Site: J.K. Rowling

Battle Terrain
Precocious Kids: Who makes the best snowman

Interesting challenge ... 

Both Jade and Hermione are very intelligent, but I see that Hermione tends to think more logically than creatively. Jade tends to use her intelligence more creatively, if the fact that she often saves the day against demons and sorcerers is any indication. With said interactions with demons, sorcerers, and the like, Jade has likely arguably seen as much weird spiritual and magical stuff as Hermione.

Jade also has access to magic herself with the Talismans, and she's also apparently the Chosen One of Ben-Shuri, so she also has magical aptitude. 

So one possible scenario I see: Jade breaks into Section-13 (which she does on a regular basis) and takes the Talismans. She uses the Ox Talisman (super strength), Rooster Talisman (levitation), Rabbit Talisman (super speed), and Sheep Talisman (astral projection), her imagination, and her basic knowledge of Chinese culture to create a massive Chinese Warrior or even a massive Chinese dragon out of the snow. To top it off, Jade could also place the Rat Talisman on her creation and bring it to life.

35 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

So one possible scenario I see: Jade breaks into Section-13 (which she does on a regular basis) and takes the Talismans. She uses the Ox Talisman (super strength), Rooster Talisman (levitation), Rabbit Talisman (super speed), and Sheep Talisman (astral projection), her imagination, and her basic knowledge of Chinese culture to create a massive Chinese Warrior or even a massive Chinese dragon out of the snow. To top it off, Jade could also place the Rat Talisman on her creation and bring it to life.

I don't know about all that. That really doesn't seem to be standard equipment at all. It's something she's done before I guess, but that definitely doesn't mean it's something she should just have for every challenge. And even if you do give her every advantage you listed, Hermione could do just about all of that with her wand to one degree or another, while also having a lot of other options

19 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I don't know about all that. That really doesn't seem to be standard equipment at all. It's something she's done before I guess, but that definitely doesn't mean it's something she should just have for every challenge.

She's actually used the Talismans on quite a few occasions in Jackie Chan Adventures. She has no problem breaking into Section-13 to retrieve them (in fact, she's classified as Section-13's biggest threat). And Jade wouldn't necessarily use them on every occasion in this Draft, but after seeing what Hermione can do, she's pragmatic enough that she would definitely use them here. 

9 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

She's actually used the Talismans on quite a few occasions in Jackie Chan Adventures. She has no problem breaking into Section-13 to retrieve them (in fact, she's classified as Section-13's biggest threat). And Jade wouldn't necessarily use them on every occasion in this Draft, but after seeing what Hermione can do, she's pragmatic enough that she would definitely use them here. 

I don't think it's ever been established that these fights follow any sort of continuity. It's not a real tournament or anything, and even if they were to follow continuity, this argument requires that Jade happens to have seen her opponent's matches. It also not only gives explicit prep time, which is another thing that has never been established before, that prep time specifically benefits only one fighter because she can go and get an item that is explicitly not in her standard loadout to help he with this contest. I'm not buying it

I'm just happy to see Jade being used in one of these matches, even if it's for a snowman making competition. 

As far as a snowman competition, how creative has Hermione shown to be? It's been a few years but it always struck me that she was the studios, hard working type that is more likely to spend a snow day at the library than actually outside of Hogwarts making a snowman. Meanwhile, Jade is a creative child with boundless energy. While Hermione does have the deeper bag of tricks for any kind of snowman, would that translate directly to a better snowman? How does one even judge something like that? Who are the judges for this? Could Hermione simply create a living snowman ala Frosty, or is that against the rules?

I'm siding with the underdog here. Hermione makes something too predictable and is defeated by the power of a child.