Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

7:10 - The Invisible Woman vs. The Silver Surfer

UMPIRE

SEASON 7, ROUND 10

The Invisible Woman

Slot: The Team Anchor
Season Wins: 3
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about The Invisible Woman at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics

The Silver Surfer

Slot: The Team Anchor
Season Wins: 3
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about The Silver Surfer at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Misty Mountains

Will have to disagree on some of these points. 

Speed - as per my previous posts, Sue has tagged speedsters, and her reaction speeds can stop a bullet after it is fired. Other feats essentially demonstrate that she can throw them up at will. 

Power: tanked a blast from a Celestial (and retaliated enough to hurt), Ragnarok's thunder, and as per my previous posts she has shielded a city from the Sentry himself. She defended against another Herald of Galactus (Terrax) as well, and Dormammu himself. With a look she can bring her power to devastate opponents, and could knock Surfer down enough to cause significant damage. 

Back in the day when she was getting used to her powers I would have given this to Surfer, but since she has developed them she is an absolute beast and has enough versatilty (such as blinding, choking or stopping parts of the brain, or here's an example controlling Thor's hammer) to make them work for her (including flying on them and using it as a sword). 

In the past when they have gone up against each other she has defended against his blasts, and has outwitted him (albeit a low blow).  

Almost sad though, as these two ended up being good friends (making for an awesome picture).

Eh, it's a stretch for me. I can imagine the arguments of why Invisible Woman would win, but I'd have to misremember and ignore everything the Surfer has done over the years. Knowing how versatile his power set is, he can literally win against Invisible Woman in millions of ways. Most of them involve into turning her into different objects on a molecular level.

16 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Eh, it's a stretch for me. I can imagine the arguments of why Invisible Woman would win, but I'd have to misremember and ignore everything the Surfer has done over the years. Knowing how versatile his power set is, he can literally win against Invisible Woman in millions of ways. Most of them involve into turning her into different objects on a molecular level.

Will keep trying anyway 😁, although I think I can see which way the vote is going to go. 

She has shielded a ship from a weapon that could destroy space-time (which in comic world should put it on or above a molecular level)

Oh man, finally, I've stumbled onto a battle where "feats" are being used. It's been years and I don't even think I have any of those big forum collection links bookmarked where these type of things are collected. Let me dust off the cobwebs and see if I still remember how to make a case for this.

First of all, I find it somewhat hilarious that this battle is occurring in a foggy, and sharp dropped environment, especially when both characters are capable of flying and one of them can render herself invisible. Not that it even matters, as the Surfer has incredible senses, beyond what should even be possible. Here he is, detecting a heartbeat across a light year. As far as the actual battle goes, I think it would be much closer than people expect, if only because both opponents are quite familiar with each other. And while I agree that Sue's shields are not getting the respect they deserve, it is a far cry from being enough to take on the Silver Surfer. We aren't talking about a herald like Terrax, the kind of guy who seems to get clobbered on the daily. This is the Silver Surfer, the type of guy who can dip into a star without breaking a sweat. His durability, speed, senses, and sheer power is too much for Sue, especially without the rest of the FF.

2 hours ago, Marvel Man said:

Oh man, finally, I've stumbled onto a battle where "feats" are being used. It's been years and I don't even think I have any of those big forum collection links bookmarked where these type of things are collected. Let me dust off the cobwebs and see if I still remember how to make a case for this.

First of all, I find it somewhat hilarious that this battle is occurring in a foggy, and sharp dropped environment, especially when both characters are capable of flying and one of them can render herself invisible. Not that it even matters, as the Surfer has incredible senses, beyond what should even be possible. Here he is, detecting a heartbeat across a light year. As far as the actual battle goes, I think it would be much closer than people expect, if only because both opponents are quite familiar with each other. And while I agree that Sue's shields are not getting the respect they deserve, it is a far cry from being enough to take on the Silver Surfer. We aren't talking about a herald like Terrax, the kind of guy who seems to get clobbered on the daily. This is the Silver Surfer, the type of guy who can dip into a star without breaking a sweat. His durability, speed, senses, and sheer power is too much for Sue, especially without the rest of the FF.

A wild Marvel Man appears. Good to see you back!

• Like 1

On 2/13/2021 at 7:17 PM, Culwych1 said:

Will keep trying anyway 😁, although I think I can see which way the vote is going to go. 

She has shielded a ship from a weapon that could destroy space-time (which in comic world should put it on or above a molecular level)

My biggest thing with Surfer is that he is too fast and varied for Sue to realistically be able to concentrate and go on the offensive. I think she'll be able to hold out for a bit but eventually will get overwhelmed with the sheer variety of attacks and manipulation Norman has.