Slot: The Team Evil Genius
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Mister Fantastic at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel

Battle Terrain
Genius Challenge: Who wins the battle using only Robotics skills

This one is tough. Two extremely brilliant minds. I do feel that Mister Fantastic may be able to pull through based off experiences that he has had with robotics and his acquaintances in that field. Reed is a brilliant scientist that strives for knowledge and see their work, would possibly be able to create something quite magnificent or terrifying

9 minutes ago, Culwych1 said:

Eleventh Doctor effectively built a T.A.R.D.I.S from scratch. We could assume Tenth knows how to do this as well?

On the topic of Dr. Who, just in general...

I don't know much about Dr. Who. Forgive me.  If all these incarnations of the Doctor have the same knowledge and skills, then what is the purpose of each having an entry in the CBUB Database?  I mean, if they are interchangeable, why wouldn't we have just one Doctor Who entry with eleven or however many different pictures?

Just askin'

24 minutes ago, Fox said:

On the topic of Dr. Who, just in general...

I don't know much about Dr. Who. Forgive me.  If all these incarnations of the Doctor have the same knowledge and skills, then what is the purpose of each having an entry in the CBUB Database?  I mean, if they are interchangeable, why wouldn't we have just one Doctor Who entry with eleven or however many different pictures?

Just askin'

A good question.

Shared memories but different skills and personalities. Some are more brutal, and they also favour different approaches to tackling problems and enemies.

Either approach would work, although I definitely see the opportunity for some Doctor vs Doctor fun if we keep them all. 

5 minutes ago, Culwych1 said:

A good question.

Shared memories but different skills and personalities. Some are more brutal, and they also favour different approaches to tackling problems and enemies.

Either approach would work, although I definitely see the opportunity for some Doctor vs Doctor fun if we keep them all. 

OK, so they have different skills.

It seems that just because the Eleventh Doctor built a TARDIS from scratch, we cannot assume the Tenth can.  We can only use the Feats displayed by the Tenth Doctor during his incarnation.

Again, I know very little about Doctor Who.  I'm just trying to make sense of the character(s).

58 minutes ago, Culwych1 said:

Eleventh Doctor effectively built a T.A.R.D.I.S from scratch. We could assume Tenth knows how to do this as well?

https://www.quora.com/How-did-the-11th-Doctor-build-a-TARDIS-even-though-the-10th-Doctor-states-that-TARDISes-are-grown

This is a good response to that assumption.

TL:DR: The thing the powers the TARDIS, the impressive part, isn't something that can be built, but is an organic being. The Doctor essentially just built a new shell for his TARDIS that was a quick fix and not a real TARDIS, nor did he actually create a funcational TARDIS capable of space-time travel. He just made a new box capable of housing the TARDIS lifeform, according to this random quora person, but that is how I remember it happening as well

9 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

https://www.quora.com/How-did-the-11th-Doctor-build-a-TARDIS-even-though-the-10th-Doctor-states-that-TARDISes-are-grown

This is a good response to that assumption.

TL:DR: The thing the powers the TARDIS, the impressive part, isn't something that can be built, but is an organic being. The Doctor essentially just built a new shell for his TARDIS that was a quick fix and not a real TARDIS, nor did he actually create a funcational TARDIS capable of space-time travel. He just made a new box capable of housing the TARDIS lifeform, according to this random quora person, but that is how I remember it happening as well

Interesting! Although IMO this is still a good feat of robotics; he cobbled something together from spare parts that could harness such living power pretty quickly. 

Looking at robotic or technological feats for the doctor reveal some others as well: 

All that said, I'm leaning towards the Doctor but have not voted yet. Keen to hear more about Reed to see how he compares.