Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

7:4 - The Silver Surfer vs. Bishop

UMPIRE

SEASON 7, ROUND 4

The Silver Surfer

Slot: The Team Anchor
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about The Silver Surfer at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel

Bishop

Slot: The Team Anchor
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Bishop at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Hall Of Mirrors

Heh, the Hall of Mirrors isn't going to mean a thing to Norrin. He also has way too much energy for Bishop to try to absorb, and he may in fact be better at energy absorption himself.

1 minute ago, Bergy_Berg said:

It's important to remember that this is not the Silver Surfer who can go toe-to-toe with the likes of Thanos. Still a powerful character, but nowhere near the height of the Surfer's power.

Doesn't matter. Norrin doesn't have to come anywhere near his upper limits to tank and absorb Bishop's best.

There really shouldn't be much that Bishop can do to Silver Surfer. If he's taking it seriously, he can easily skewer him by turning his energy blasts against him. I doubt he's going to do it, cause he refuses to go for the kill from the beginning, but he's definitely not going to prolong the fight any longer than he has to.

Bishop is rated Tier 5-A because of powerful energy blasts.  And then they go on to list feats of the energy blasts powers which include one-shoting (damaged) Juggernaut and harming Onslaught.

And we know he has massive energy absorption. So he can tank Surfer's energy blasts and power-up.

Could a comic writer plot out a situation where Bishop gets powered-up enough to hit Surfer with blasts which win him the match?  Sure, I think so.

What if Bishop comes into this match pre-powered up?  He'd have to in order to be rated Tier 5 from the outset of the match. Could he win then?  Sure, I think so.

9 times out of ten, though, I think Surfer takes it.  Bishop's kit is just too one-dimensional and his window of opportunity to take the winning shot is too narrow.  My 2 cents.