Slot: Team's Japanese Asset
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Mecha Streisand at Wikipedia
Official Site: ComedyCentral

Battle Terrain

3 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

As always, Space Godzilla takes this. Need I say more? 

I can't speak for the community as a whole, but arguments like that do not sway me in any way, no.

I look for feats and specifics, myself.

With Space Godzilla having practically the same feats as Godzilla and being a version of the Godzilla. I don't see what Mecha could do. With that said, i would need to read up on Mecha and find out his feats.

• Like 1

It's not really possible to get a rated view on Mecha-Streisand like one can with Space Godzilla.  VS Battle Wiki rates Space Godzilla as low Tier 5 and, of course, there is no entry for Mecha-Streisand.

One can only Infer Mecha-Strieisand's power.

Here's what we know:

There are Two versions of Mecha-Streisand.  Version 2 is much more powerful.

Version 1: Defeated by the Cure's Robert Smith becoming Mothra.  Therefore, Version 1 is less powerful than Mothra.

Version 2: Could not be defeated or destroyed by The Super Best Friends which is, essentially, a team of Deity class beings.

So there you have it.  Version 2 is easily Tier 5 and likely better than.

d8734hq-b6d6a213-2fce-45f3-a390-94317368

1 minute ago, Fox said:

It's not really possible to get a rated view on Mecha-Streisand like one can with Space Godzilla.  VS Battle Wiki rates Space Godzilla as low Tier 5 and, of course, there is no entry for Mecha-Streisand.

Here's what we know:

Version 1: Defeated by the Cure's Robert Smith becoming Mothra.  Therefore, Version 1 is less powerful than Mothra.

Version 2: Could not be defeated or destroyed by The Super Best Friends which is, essentially, a team of Deity class beings.

Which version would this Mecha be then? The first or second one?

11 minutes ago, Boratz said:

Which version would this Mecha be then? The first or second one?

I'm not running the character, but I would have to assume Version 2.  There would be zero reason to run a Version 1 Mecha-Streisand.

1 hour ago, Fox said:

Here's what we know:

Nice argument for a joke character. If V2 is Deity level, then Space Godzilla really has no chance. It may do some damage, but Space Godzilla comes short of the victory, which is typical for the kaiju.

46 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

Nice argument for a joke character. If V2 is Deity level, then Space Godzilla really has no chance. It may do some damage, but Space Godzilla comes short of the victory, which is typical for the kaiju.

Eh, I think it's a big assumption to claim that Mech-Streisand is that powerful. "Deity-level" means different things in different universes, and the universe she/it's in is not a particularly strong one. Godzilla, for example, has defeated the Greek Gods before, so even if we assume Mecha-Streisand is deity level, so is Godzilla, and by scaling, Space Godzilla. I'll need to do more research 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Eh, I think it's a big assumption to claim that Mech-Streisand is that powerful. "Deity-level" means different things in different universes, and the universe she/it's in is not a particularly strong one. Godzilla, for example, has defeated the Greek Gods before, so even if we assume Mecha-Streisand is deity level, so is Godzilla, and by scaling, Space Godzilla. I'll need to do more research 

Good point. We have no way of knowing how strong that is or how it compares to one another.

I'm sorry, this is what's supposed to be able to stand up to Space Godzilla?: 

I'm thoroughly unimpressed. She survived a halo being thrown at her and some frost breath from human-sized opponents. Nothing at all to imply that she's anywhere near Space G's level of destruction. He would split her in half with a few crystals and be done with it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I'm thoroughly unimpressed. She survived a halo being thrown at her and some frost breath from human-sized opponents. Nothing at all to imply that she's anywhere near Space G's level of destruction. He would split her in half with a few crystals and be done with it

Well, I gave Mecha-Streisand the best defense I could.  Can't say I didn't give it a shot.

2 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I'm sorry, this is what's supposed to be able to stand up to Space Godzilla?: 

I agree. I'm supposed to believe Space Godzilla will lose to that thing? I keep telling you all, giant robots unfaze the dude.