Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

7:3 - Hermione Granger vs. Stephanie (LazyTown)

UMPIRE

SEASON 7, ROUND 3

Hermione Granger

Slot: The Team's Precocious Child
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Hermione Granger at Wikipedia
Official Site: J.K. Rowling

Stephanie (LazyTown)

Slot: The Team's Precocious Child
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Stephanie (LazyTown) at Wikipedia
Official Site: LazyTown Entertainment

Battle Terrain
Precocious Kids: build and race in a sopbox derby

Both can do it, Hermoine might need to be power capped in some ways to make it fair though.

I think with Hermione's alone, she should be able to create something that would be effective and superior

I would agree that a power cap would need to be in place and see if she can actually build it with her hands. I think there is a different between having it planned out step by step, and then putting it together.

Just now, Peypeypeypey said:

Well the power cap would be that it's Hermione early in the series, right? They started when they were 11? So the last book she could use feats for would be Azkaban? Someone feel free to correct me, I'm just going off what I remember

I mean even at 11, she was one of the brightest students and definitely had impressive skill level with her magical abilities. Being 11 or however old she would be; being about to physically construct it is another thing though 

I believe Hermione is an ethical character who would power-cap herself in this situation.

I mean, if the challenge is against a muggle, and the muggle can only do it the muggle way, then she will also compete at that level.

She doesn't need magic to win this.  Her intelligence is defined as gifted.  Even her Weakness of being "overly reliant on logic and reasoning" is an asset in this match.

I believe that she will figure out how to put together the better racer, and race it successfully. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Fox said:

I believe Hermione is an ethical character who would power-cap herself in this situation.

I mean, if the challenge is against a muggle, and the muggle can only do it the muggle way, then she will also compete at that level.

She doesn't need magic to win this.  Her intelligence is defined as gifted.  Even her Weakness of being "overly reliant on logic and reasoning" is an asset in this match.

I believe that she will figure out how to put together the better racer, and race it successfully. 

Yeah, having muggle blood will also make her sympathetic to her opponent. Hermione would give the girl a chance, but at the end she will win. Because she likes to succeed.