Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

7:2 - Queen Barb vs. Animal

UMPIRE

SEASON 7, ROUND 2

Queen Barb

Slot: The Team Entertainer
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Queen Barb at Wikipedia
Official Site: DreamWorks

Animal

Slot: The Team Entertainer
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Animal at Wikipedia
Official Site: Disney

Battle Terrain
Entertainer: Variety Show

Gotta say, as much as I like the Muppets, I think most of the Animal's schtick is kinda one note. He's just that, a brute, an animal and frankly enough, he's not even that good at drumming. He'd flub considerably bad, as he's not that funny (cause it's so one note,), he can barely drum and he DEFINITELY can't do a good magic trick. I'll go with Queen Barb.

Kind of a toss-up for me.  I don't know that I would sit through a variety show of either.  I haven't seen Trolls on Tour, though.

I might flip a coin but will wait to see what others say.

I'm liking Barb's chances here, in terms of singing she's pretty well accounted for, as her musical talents are pretty strong throughout her film, often impressing both her followers and others Trolls alike, although those Trolls tend to be more shocked and potentially horrified at the power of her musical abilities than anything else.

For magic, she doesn't really need to put on too much of an act per say, as Barb is naturally magical when paired with her guitar, as she was able to send shock waves, beams of light, and even both brainwash and transform other non-Rock Trolls, with the six strings mind you, without their consent, all things that really give a good testament to her power.

Being a Troll, Barb is naturally pretty good at dancing, as that, along with singing, is something all Trolls in the movie universe specialize in, giving Barb another point in her favor here, as she is likely a pretty talented dancer as well.

Finally comedy, well this is something I can't really see Barb holding a whole lot of experience with, but there's nothing to suggest she couldn't perform well in this part of the show, SNL used to, and still does occasionally have musicians either host or participate in skits, and some of them, the one's not normally known for both music and comedy don't tend to do too bad with it, but comedy is subjective to personal tastes of course, so I'll preference my point by stating, in my opinion anyway.