Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

6:11 - Evil Queen (Disney) vs. Claude Frollo (Disney)

UMPIRE

SEASON 6, ROUND 11

Evil Queen (Disney)

Slot: The Team's Disney Fairy Tale Villain
Season Wins: 3
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Evil Queen (Disney) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Disney

Claude Frollo (Disney)

Slot: The Team's Disney Fairy Tale Villain
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 2
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Claude Frollo (Disney) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Disney

Battle Terrain
Disney Villains: Assassinate Tinkerbelle

Is there any implication that Tinkerbell can't just be killed by normal means? At least Frollo has a death count. I don't think the Evil Queen successfully kills anyone, despite the fact that she's up against easily the most naive and least powerful Disney hero

Im sure you can shoot Tinkerbell but I'm not sure what weapon from 1482 you are planning to snipe or ensnare her with. You could trap her under a bowl, but I have more faith in Tinkerbell that she can't be taken out like some common housefly. Im just thinking the Evil Queen might have more luck with a magical solution, even if it ends up failing as well. 

11 hours ago, JohnnyChany said:

Im sure you can shoot Tinkerbell but I'm not sure what weapon from 1482 you are planning to snipe or ensnare her with. You could trap her under a bowl, but I have more faith in Tinkerbell that she can't be taken out like some common housefly. Im just thinking the Evil Queen might have more luck with a magical solution, even if it ends up failing as well. 

I don't remember Evil Queen having any magical ranged weaponry either. I genuinely believe that Claude can literally just catch Tinkerbell in his hands. She's agile, sure, but she's also very easily caught when in an enclosed space.

You have to give each their due here.  Both have the ability to pull this off. 

If Tinkerbell gets caught, she's toast.  So catching her is the key. Let's look at what our contenders bring to the table.

Evil Queen: she's got a magic mirror that feeds her data. That data is going to be important in catching Tinkerbell.  She can disguise herself to maybe look like someone Tinkerbell would trust.  And we know she has poisons and charms that cause sleep.

Claude Frollo: he's a nasty piece of work who, as the powerful Minister of Justice in Paris, has the ability to get people all over the city looking for Tinkerbell.  No where would be safe for Tinkerbell if the wrong pair of eyes sees her.  Worse, because Frollo is such a loathsome person, he may force captured Gypsies which he hates so much to use their divination skills to aid him.

Who wins?  Tough to say.  I think Frollo gets exactly one shot at Tinkerbell before the fairy figures out Paris is a no-go zone for her and stays away.  Evil Queen will get more than one bite at this apple due to her trickery and magic mirror.  I think I like the Queen here.