Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

6:11 - T.J. Detweiler vs. Toyman (Hiro Okamura)

UMPIRE

SEASON 6, ROUND 11

T.J. Detweiler

Slot: The Team's Precocious Child
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 3
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about T.J. Detweiler at Wikipedia
Official Site: Disney

Toyman (Hiro Okamura)

Slot: The Team's Precocious Child
Season Wins: 4
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Toyman (Hiro Okamura) at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics

Battle Terrain
Precocious Kids: blanket fort contest

I think this slot is too analog for Hiro, who has probably never built a blanket fort in his life. He will be frustrated with the materials he has to work with in this challenge. But, I believe this is something TJ has definitely done in his life.  He spent most of his youth being around things that were made out of everyday things into something creative and unique. His shcool had a playground monarchy system complete with a slide/jungle gym castle and a secret underground club house for 5th and 6th graders.  

Also, the secret to a great fort is input from other kids so that it will appeal to the most amount of them and be deemed the 'coolest'. This is no problem for TJ as he hangs around kids all the time, is very sociable, and has proven multiple times that he understands his fellow kids and what appeals to them. Hiro hangs around the likes of Superman and Batman which makes for a cool story but they can give no useful feedback for this challenge.

While I'm sure T.J. has decent experience making blanket forts with his Recess crew, Hiro could do so and add some high-tech flair to his. With his genius, he probably could easily make due with the materials around him. He could build something around the blankets (like mechs of various Justice League members to appeal to the kids) place nano-circuitry within the blankets, or even make the blankets themselves out of self-replicating nano-bots that could shape the blankets into just about anything he or the kids want to see.

Who builds the coolest blanket fort? 

JohnnyChany makes a strong point that T.J. Detweiler know how kids think and what other kids will think is a cool fort.  T.J. has big social skills and he's going to design his fort with that in mind.

DSkillz makes a strong point that Hiro Okamura is a gifted tech designer and that the blanket fort Hiro makes will have all kind of cool tech gadgets.

So who wins?  I'm no expert on blanket forts but what I recall about playing in them was that it was more fun to play in the blanket fort with others than to just make one by yourself.  It was a social thing.  That being the case, I might like T.J. here.

On 1/3/2021 at 11:17 PM, Fox said:

So who wins?  I'm no expert on blanket forts but what I recall about playing in them was that it was more fun to play in the blanket fort with others than to just make one by yourself.  It was a social thing.  That being the case, I might like T.J. here.

Eh, Hiro could simply apply the same boyish, yet professional attitude he does when he occasionally builds tech for his idols Superman and Batman. He could field some ideas from the neighborhood kids on what they would like to see in a blanket fort, and build something that displays, etc. impressive high-tech versions of those ideas accordingly that the kids could play with. 

After all, he built this and this when asked by the heroes for help.