Slot: The Team's Jack of All Trades
Season Wins: 3
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about MacGyver at Wikipedia
Official Site: Paramount Pictures

Battle Terrain
Jack of all Trades: the Warriors scenario - Bronx to Coney

I had my doubts about Erin Esurance going in, but so far the character is turning in a star performance this season.

Erin may seem the strong horse here but MacGyver is no push-over in this challenge.  With a genius level intellect and ability to invent on the fly, he has the chops to make it through as well.

Tough call.

Pretty interesting that the Drafts have yet to yield a draw in a match-up. This is one that might've deserved it.

9 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Pretty interesting that the Drafts have yet to yield a draw in a match-up. This is one that might've deserved it.

There are no Ties in Fantasy Drafts.

The system will flip a coin and vote - thus breaking the tie - if it detects a tie when processing the result.

The reason being that this is a points based competitive game and a tie means neither player would get any points that round.  Every tie would greatly diminish TWO players chances of moving up.

One could make an argument for that to be a good thing, I suppose.  I'm open to that argument, and would like to hear it if anyone has a view on it.

As an addendum to the above,

I think what I could do to add more transparency is to have Umpire print out if he tossed a coin to break a tie.  That way you will know if a tie happened, and who the winds of fate chose.

That said, I am open to having real ties that actually count Zero for both players teams as part of the competition.  If anyone has a solid argument for it.

41 minutes ago, Fox said:

That said, I am open to having real ties that actually count Zero for both players teams as part of the competition.  If anyone has a solid argument for it.

Or... maybe a tie could count half at +5 points for both players instead of the usual 10 for winning.  Hmmm.... maybe that's an idea.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Fox said:

Or... maybe a tie could count half at +5 points for both players instead of the usual 10 for winning.  Hmmm.... maybe that's an idea.

This feels like the best option. Makes a tie exactly what it is: Not quite a win but not quite a loss.

Whatever is decided on potential Draft tie votes is fine by me. I was initially just curious.

The community might want to have their say, though.