Slot: The Team's New Toy
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Bo Peep at Wikipedia
Official Site: Disney

Battle Terrain
Living Toys: best for an emperor

Geno's chances here are slightly better for a few reasons.

First, he originated from the Star Road in the Mushroom Kingdom, a place where the vast amount of wishes of the primary Mario universe are received, before being turned into wish stars, and sent to ground to be granted. In this sense, similar to Shenron from DBZ, he once acted as a wish granting entity, when part of the star, so while he may or may not necessarily agree with the young ruler, he was born in impartiality and in serving others,which means that he would likely find ways of appealing to the ruler as much as he could.

Second, Geno also spent some time with royals in the forms of Princess Peach and Mallow, especially, who while not the de facto ruler of his kingdom, was still a prince at a very young age in Super Mario RPG, likely giving him more skill with both royals in general, and child royals compared to Bo Peep in terms of experience being with or around them.

Finally, although probably less so given the status of the ruler, I'm thinking the ruler might find Bo Peep, who is typically portrayed as a shepherd, to more of a peasant's toy, compared to Geno, who looks a bit more regal, but that in and of itself is a bit of a stretch.

11 minutes ago, Z451 said:

In this sense, similar to Shenron from DBZ, he once acted as a wish granting entity, ...

Heh, I was looking for a wish-granting toy to add to my team.

Another factor to maybe consider here is whether or not the child ruler is a boy or a girl.

• Like 1

This really depends on the child, but I could see a young child taking a liking to Bo Peep and her calming presence. Her lamp light could be something the child uses at night for comfort? I see the possibility.