Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

6:3 - Luke Hobbs vs. John Blake

UMPIRE

SEASON 6, ROUND 3

Luke Hobbs

Slot: The Team Member at Nakatomi Plaza
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Luke Hobbs at Wikipedia
Official Site: Universal Studios

John Blake

Slot: The Team Member at Nakatomi Plaza
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about John Blake at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics

Battle Terrain
Cops vs. Holiday Horrors: Jack Frost

1 hour ago, Macklemore said:

I don't remember John Blake doing anything of note in the Dark Knight Rises movies. He kinda just has the Batman mantle handed over to him and that's kind of it? Going to have to go with Luke Hobbs solely cause I don't recall John Blake doing much.

Basically, yeah

On 12/10/2020 at 3:57 PM, Macklemore said:

I don't remember John Blake doing anything of note in the Dark Knight Rises movies. He kinda just has the Batman mantle handed over to him and that's kind of it? Going to have to go with Luke Hobbs solely cause I don't recall John Blake doing much.

Blake, for my money, seems to have some pretty decent deductive and detective skills in his personal arsenal, which will come in handy against Frost.

A notable example, came in his ability to deduce that Bruce Wayne was Batman, not because of suspicion, but due to knowing, empathizing with and understanding the feelings of loss and anger at one's place in the world, something Blake understood and had to deal with as well as Bruce.

Another notable example, came as he figured out Bane's plans to trap the of the Police in the sewers, by following the trail of construction workers Bane hired, what they were hired to supply to him and his mercenaries, and where Bane's men were going to set up the bombs were set explode.

Granted the last feat didn't do him much good, as he was unable to prevent the bombs from exploding and the Police from being trapped, and the former was the type of thing that could only apply to him specifically, both feats still present some pretty decent feats on the face of it.

Better than Shaw's... probably not, but I can see Blake managed to utilize these to probably discover Jack's weaknesses earlier than Sam Tiller did at least, and perhaps with fewer casualties as Blake seems to try, at least, to be a very careful cop in Batman's World, something that is pretty difficult to do.