Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

6:2 - Emmet Brickowski vs. Hobbes

UMPIRE

SEASON 6, ROUND 2

Emmet Brickowski

Slot: The Team's New Toy
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Emmet Brickowski at Wikipedia
Official Site: Warner Bros

Hobbes

Slot: The Team's New Toy
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Hobbes at Wikipedia
Official Site: Bill Watterson

Battle Terrain
Living Toys: best for a feminine child

2 minutes ago, Bergy_Berg said:

First off, legos are for everybody. My sisters played with them too.

Secondly, you got a magic world building lego character here. You wanna build feminine stuff? Get ready for your dream princess castle.

The Little Girl from the 1981 LEGO Ad is All Grown Up, and She's Got  Something to Say

It's a singular lego.

22 hours ago, Vincento said:

"My sweet child... this Christmas I give you... one lego piece".

People getting caught up on one Lego character and not the fact that he's a magic building savant. Kids could get the playsets of their dreams from him.

For 'girly' types? Princess castles and amazing pony barns.

33 minutes ago, Bergy_Berg said:

People getting caught up on one Lego character and not the fact that he's a magic building savant. Kids could get the playsets of their dreams from him.

For 'girly' types? Princess castles and amazing pony barns.

Did you even watch the Lego Movie? He doesn't have the ability to do most of that without the kid playing as him. The assumption that the kid also has one overpriced lego set, let alone the amount of sets that the kid had in his dad's basement is also one that comes out of nowhere. At MOST, Emmet could wiggle from his own volition but that's literally all I remember him doing. When up against a plushed toy doll, I literally fail to see why a girl would pick a SINGULAR lego toy. This is key, hence why I keep repeating it.

* looks at battle terrain *

Yep, Barbie's gonna go pretty far in this Draft. :D She's a more diverse toy than some may realize, and I almost drafted her myself. Whatever you do, @Lordofice, do not put Barbie on your bench.

But yeah, judging from that strip alone, Hobbes should have this one.

40 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Did you even watch the Lego Movie? He doesn't have the ability to do most of that without the kid playing as him. The assumption that the kid also has one overpriced lego set, let alone the amount of sets that the kid had in his dad's basement is also one that comes out of nowhere. At MOST, Emmet could wiggle from his own volition but that's literally all I remember him doing. When up against a plushed toy doll, I literally fail to see why a girl would pick a SINGULAR lego toy. This is key, hence why I keep repeating it.

So you're really gonna take the feats of only being a regular toy? Like, that's what we're doing here? Because that's silly.

45 minutes ago, Bergy_Berg said:

So you're really gonna take the feats of only being a regular toy? Like, that's what we're doing here? Because that's silly.

Me personally, I'm looking at it from the same perspective you are.  I'm giving the toy full value in how we see it in it's "living" incarnation or as through the imagination of a child.

Pretty tough match because either fits the criteria depending on what the child feels like playing with. Could easily make a case for both these toys being played with at the same time.

• Like 1

I think Hobbes would be the toy a girl would want to play with. I knew so many girls in my life that were into stuffed animals and I can't hardly remember any of them owning legos. I think most of my memories of legos were from boys that had them.