Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

5:7 - Athena (Mythology) vs. Ra (Mythology)

UMPIRE

SEASON 5, ROUND 7

Athena (Mythology)

Slot: The Team's Deity
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Athena (Mythology) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Public Domain

Ra (Mythology)

Slot: The Team's Deity
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Ra (Mythology) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Public Domain

Battle Terrain
Deities: Sway Ewoks

6 hours ago, Bergy_Berg said:

The Ewoks, despite being all cute and cuddly looking, are fierce and cunning warriors. They will naturally be drawn to the Goddess of warfare.

That may be true, but the Ewoks are more than just warriors. They're actually more about spirituality and food gathering. Given that, Ra just might have the edge here. 

Ra is the god of the sun and the sky, key components for nature to survive. In some stories, Ra is also merged with Khnum, the god of the source of the Nile, and the Nile attracts life to it wherever it runs. Both Ra and Khnum were the kings of their pantheons (and therefore could likely call upon other gods in their pantheons for assistance; in fact, Ra was said to do this on a regular basis) and both have been said to be the creators of life, 

All would be pretty helpful for the Ewoks, I'd imagine.

53 minutes ago, Bergy_Berg said:

There are some good points there, but between being the Goddess of warfare and crafting Athena should appeal to the little dudes. Everything they have is handmade, so her guidance crafting can really aid them.

Ah, but Ra also has Ptah, the god of craftsmanship, in his pantheon, who is married to Ra's daughter Sekhmet. And as mentioned, Ra likes to call other gods to his aid.

7 minutes ago, Bergy_Berg said:

Cool, but that ain't Ra

It's in character for Ra to get assistance from gods in his pantheon, though. 

Also, as mentioned, Ra literally has control of forces of nature.

9 hours ago, Bergy_Berg said:

Ewoks will definitely go for the pretty war goddess over the guy who looks like a natural predator of tiny bear people.

I see this being the outcome. Kind of like how they were drawn to Leia. Given the choice of these two, I think they go for the kind, pretty woman.

• Like 1

On 11/18/2020 at 11:05 PM, SSJRuss said:

I see this being the outcome. Kind of like how they were drawn to Leia. Given the choice of these two, I think they go for the kind, pretty woman.

The Ewoks were actually prone to worship a broad variety of beings as gods. 

The Ewoks worshipped many different supernatural beings, known either as "gods" or "spirits." In some cases, those deities were humanoid in shape, others were animistic, and others were associated with "natural" forces on the moon, such as the trees, the wind, the rain, and the night.

That being the case, the Ewoks would probably prefer a being that can actually provide a wider variety of services for them.

EDIT: On another note, I just figured out how to get rid the white background that occasionally pops up around pasted text. When that white background shows up, a message shows at the bottom of the text box and just above the "Drag files here ... " message that says "Posted as rich text. Post as plain text instead." You can click on that "Post as plain text ..." bit to get rid of the white background.